Options

Kim Kardashian wedding

13»

Comments

• Options
    bond008bond008 Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    This circus was just for the show. Ive read in comments on TMZ that if they dont marry in US they are not officialy married.
  • Options
    My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    ^this :)

Totally agree the DM IS AN APALLING EXCUSE FOR A 'newspaper'
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she keeping the name? vile trollop
  • Options
    My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    If I had 11 million, part of it would go towards shutting down the Daily Fail and its PR drivel forever. Folk getting shot, EU elections, little girls being abducted and villages razed to the ground in Nigeria by absolute nuttaz, a woman waiting to die in Sudan for the 'crime' of being non-muslim and all this ****ing rag can do is headline the marriage of Bodger and freaking Dodger as if its of national interest.

Awful, awful paid PR rag.

Totally agree the DM IS AN APALLING EXCUSE FOR A 'newspaper' these two idiots are just awful, more money than sense or class
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Is she keeping the name? vile trollop

As much as I don't get the fascination with Kim or her family, why on earth is she a trollop?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    The DM have published a picture of her dress, have to say she looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous

Yes, credit where she's due she is a naturally stunning woman (I wish she hadn't gone the cosmetic procedures root, she didn't need to).

Not sure what I think of the dress to be honest, the top half isn't my cup of tea at all.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    As much as I don't get the fascination with Kim or her family, why on earth is she a trollop?

I'm sick of famous people keeping their names, just like Cheryl keeping Cole even though they are divorced.. it reeks of a PR move.

No tradition or values anymore.. all about the $$$$
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Is she keeping the name?

I reckon she'll call herself Kim Kardashian-West. She won't want to lose the Kardashian brand but will want the world to know that she is the wife or a hip hop superstar, like when Beyonce called her tour The Mrs Carter Show.
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Cheryl keeping Cole even though they are divorced.. it reeks of a PR move.

I suspect she used her married name and won't change it back because she wanted to rebuild her image as Mrs Cole, leaving behind 'Cheryl Tweedy' with the assault conviction.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of a damp squib of a wedding, unless you read the DM Online. I'm sure E! will have a ten part episode dedicated to this non event, they probably had to drag some homeless people off the streets to make up the numbers by the sound of the guest list - The only people with any talent had to be paid to be there and perform.

Beyoncé really put the knife in with that Instagram shot, must grate her to have her precious brand tarnished by the Kardashian circus.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looked far prettier on her wedding day to Kris. The top half of the dress this time looks extremely odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2055751/Kim-Kardashian-divorce-Kris-Humphries-just-72-days-marriage.html

God help me - why am I even writing this drivel. They certainly are fascinating - no matter how much they irritate me!
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    I think she looked far prettier on her wedding day to Kris. The top half of the dress this time looks extremely odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2055751/Kim-Kardashian-divorce-Kris-Humphries-just-72-days-marriage.html

God help me - why am I even writing this drivel. They certainly are fascinating - no matter how much they irritate me!

All that money and she looks like she's wearing a white bib.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand the level of hate that is thrown their way, to be honest. They were given an opportunity and took it with both hands, and have made the most of it. They are great business women, which many seem to overlook. Someone on the first page mentioned how they are a very loving, tight-knit family, and I agree.

Anywho, I loved her dress. So what if it cost £2million. Considering how much they are worth, that's probably nothing to them. They can spend their money how they wish.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    Poor Rob I feel so sorry for him. I think he has been so affected by losing his dad.

I really dislike Kanye. I saw an episode the other day where Kim introduced him "this is Kanye" and he said "I think she knows that." Seriously?

But I do think he worships Kim and is a perfect match for her. Compare the proposals - Kris did it really understated and personal. Kanye did it completely over the top and made a huge show of it. Which is more Kim?

I don't get why people get so riled up about hating the Kardashians to be honest.

BIB he definitely worships her and he thinks he's got the ultimate prize.......fool. she's been around way too much & no one respects her. Judging by the lack of A listers no likes him either.....though i'm not surprised as he comes as an egotistical jackass
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I don't understand the level of hate that is thrown their way, to be honest. They were given an opportunity and took it with both hands, and have made the most of it. They are great business women, which many seem to overlook. Someone on the first page mentioned how they are a very loving, tight-knit family, and I agree.

Anywho, I loved her dress. So what if it cost £2million. Considering how much they are worth, that's probably nothing to them. They can spend their money how they wish.

Completely agree with all of this.
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    My main irritation with Kim Kardashian isn't that she is famous and has no talent, like a lot of people feel. It's that even though she has no talent she is as dull and dishwater, has no sparkle or charm yet is still famous. There is nothing there. At least some other reality TV stars might be quirky or funny. Kim has zero personality and no sense of humour. The funniest thing she has ever done is try to be taken seriously as a fashion icon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I'm sick of famous people keeping their names, just like Cheryl keeping Cole even though they are divorced.. it reeks of a PR move.

No tradition or values anymore.. all about the $$$$

I get fed up with celebrities too but I still don't like to see them described as trollops, ****, etc...that just makes us look bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    I think she looked far prettier on her wedding day to Kris

I agree, that dress makes her look like a princess. The dress for her latest wedding is very strange.
  • Options
    willow32willow32 Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »

Claim to fame? shagging on camera. Third marriage. Any excuse, out come her t*ts. Shallow, tasteless, oblivious, and, yes, a trollop.

I'm very surprised at the Yanks. A country and people who once supported talent. Now a laughing stock as a nation. Their most well know people are famous for being famous.

I don't click on any articles on websites regarding them which is very hard considering how much, bizarrely, the British press go on about them. I don't watch their programme.

I'll stick to those with talent.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »

No paps following her every move is what did it for her I expect.