Options

Is there anyone at all who still likes or respects Dee?

13»

Comments

• Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The emotions are there to be used.
    Try and view your brain in the same way.

That's more like it. You didn't use an emoticon - although ironically enough, I would have liked a "roll eyes" from your second post (if it was still in action) :(
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really thought that I would like her but she turned out to be one of the most vile individuals to grace BB.

Those are very harsh words Rosie Primrose.

Hypothetically, she could be someone in your family.

Respect and kindness cost nothing. Fire isn't fought with fire so just bear it in mind.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me, as I only watched the first week or so of this series, but what exactly did Dee do for her support to collapse and all this malice towards her to start? She seemed likeable enough in the brief time I watched and was probably among my top 3. Is it a case of her going against the forum favourite? I'm all too aware how unforgiving DS can be under those circumstances. ;)
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive me, as I only watched the first week or so of this series, but what exactly did Dee do for her support to collapse and all this malice towards her to start? She seemed likeable enough in the brief time I watched and was probably among my top 3. Is it a case of her going against the forum favourite? I'm all too aware how unforgiving DS can be under those circumstances. ;)

you got it in one ..but she only had 1 nomination from any of her housemates ..and the forum fav did'nt nominate her at all ..if she was that bad to him ..would'nt you think he would have ..after all ..they all had to nominate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    That's more like it. You didn't use an emoticon - although ironically enough, I would have liked a "roll eyes" from your second post (if it was still in action) :(

I'm not surprised you ignored my advice regarding using your brain.

-rolls eyes-
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost started to like her in the first few days. Then her real self came out.
  • Options
    Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was chatting to a friend tonight who like many others had the same view. I never trusted her but even I wondered if I'd got it wrong.

At first she didn't like her knowing what she'd been like on BS but then warmed to her and saw her as one of the best for a while.

She now sees who Dee is again given her behaviour on BB. I'm sorry but how can so many people who see her this way, be wrong? Many people were willing to give her a chance and she blew it. There is no one to blame but herself for her downfall.
  • Options
    casanne1casanne1 Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I started off feeling indifferent about Dee.
    I wondered why their was so much unfair criticism about her on the forum even before she entered the house.
    Initially I quite liked her for the first 4-5 days and even thought she could be my favourite and then..........it all went downhill and I saw a side to her personality I didn't like.
    Now I dislike her.

Exactly how I felt about dee now wouldnt give her the time of day
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Josie Cunningham has apologised for criticising Dee before she went into CBB and thinks she was a wonderful housemate. There's an article about it in the gutter press, can't remember which one, and they are also communicating via twitter.
  • Options
    Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie Cunningham has apologised for criticising Dee before she went into CBB and thinks she was a wonderful housemate.

This was very noble of her indeed.

Dee was quite awesome.
  • Options
    KittenfaceKittenface Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Josie Cunningham has apologised for criticising Dee before she went into CBB and thinks she was a wonderful housemate. There's an article about it in the gutter press, can't remember which one, and they are also communicating via twitter.

Is this the same Josie Cunningham that was going to have an abortion so as she could go on BB and is now selling tickets of the birth to interested parties?? The same Josie Cunningham who posted vile tweets after Robin Williams died.

Isn't it great Dee now has this kind of wonderful support. Josie is obviously a fantastic judge of character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I thought so too. Who needs enemies with friends like these?
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well that makes it all right then , one "classy" lady supporting another "classy" lady...now we have got that "A-lister's" Josie Cunningham's??:confused:. seal of approval what Dee did and said is all forgotten.....
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Well that makes it all right then , one "classy" lady supporting another "classy" lady...now we have got that "A-lister's" Josie Cunningham's??:confused:. seal of approval what Dee did and said is all forgotten.....

i had to google who she was all i found out was she doesn't know how to apply lipstick :blush:
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i had to google who she was all i found out was she doesn't know how to apply lipstick :blush:

:D:D Isnt she "classy"? after hearing her say how nice Dee is i take back all i said;-) wasnt she intending to have an abortion so she could go into the BB house in the summer......say's it all i need to know about her..
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't bother me THAT MUCH tbh I certainly think she has decent qualities as a human being.