Options

The teeny lad generation.

Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
Forum Member
✭✭
So sad watching these bunch of desperate idiots begging on national TV for practically money. As they have no interest in genuine music.

All of them look the same, act the same and majority of those young lads can't sing. Trying to get by on looks alone. Pathetic.

Especially the idiot who said he isn't going anywhere and will fight for it. And still got sent home after the sing off. Degraded himself and left that studio with no dignity.

Comments

• Options
    bananaa_bobbananaa_bob Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly Cowell & Walsh have encouraged this trash, desperate wannabe's looking for a short cut to fame without learning their craft first, by-passing hard work & cloned acts scream out someone else's song. We now have a generation that know no different & think that Cowell holds the key to success, they blubber their way through & will do anything to impress the chosen one & he laps it up, they'll use their kids, boring jobs & even their grandparents to aid their instant stardom, it's become tragic to see these desperate fame seekers sell their soul for a trashy tv programme. In the early years it was'nt too bad but this weekend it lost the plot & is certainly the beginning of the end & time to pull the plug on it.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People try to put us down (talking about my generation).
  • Options
    bananaa_bobbananaa_bob Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    People try to put us down (talking about my generation).

When Pete Townsend wrote those lyrics it was about a new style that was new, creative & exciting, youth having their own identity, if manufactured feminine boybands are the spokespeople for this generation then i'm glad i'm not a teenager.
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Pete Townsend wrote those lyrics it was about a new style that was new, creative & exciting, youth having their own identity, if manufactured feminine boybands are the spokespeople for this generation then i'm glad i'm not a teenager.

They're really not though, its just people like Cowell trying desperately with every trick in the book to create the impression that they are.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They looked like clones of each other. It was beyond sad and I actually worry for them. It's the sheer desperation of it all.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole boy band thing really gets on my moobs, making yourselves look pretty for the brainless teenage girls and having autotune, shouldn't define you as a boy band as you are not in a Band if you don't play instruments !.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole boy band thing really gets on my moobs, making yourselves look pretty for the brainless teenage girls and having autotune, shouldn't define you as a boy band as you are not in a Band if you don't play instruments !.

From Oxford Dictionary:

boy band:
    A pop group composed of attractive young men whose music and image are designed to appeal primarily to a young teenage audience.