What's your favourite episode so far ?

CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
Forum Member
✭✭
Mine was the one where they had to pitch those products (the 'babyglow' etc..), and the one where they had to set up shop in the Trafford Centre :)

Comments

• purpletoonlinkpurpletoonlink Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    I've liked most of the episodes this year - but nothing beats the baby care products from last year. James trying out the birthing pool is burned into my brain forever.

From this year, though, probably the video one, if only because it was an hour of Stuart being at his absolute worst. The editing at the end was beautiful, with Stuart and Stella exchanging 'This is ON' looks at each other, then the episode cutting. What a finish. Amazing stuff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    The Battle of Old Compton Street for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    {added to stop turning my CAPS in to lowercase!}

'WHO IS DOING THE MINCING?'
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Favourite this series was the Fashion Task one in week 5 when Paloma was fired.

Favourite ever was Makkaresh in Series 4 when Jenny and Jennifer were fired.
    Too many good moments in that - 'I'm a good Jewish boy', 'It's my birthday today Sir Alan, I'm 36 today', the whole kosher incidient, trying to bribe one of the store owners to sbaotage the other team. Brilliant :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been a lot of great episodes... the first one was fantastic. Best opener so far.

I adored the Battle of Old Compton Street, but then I also loved the bakery task and Shibby's Atkins diet joke. Stuart v. Stella was edited really well, followed up by Stuart speaks German.

From the whole Apprentice, you can't really get much better than the Wolf Jackets and Saira with the yoghurt. But then there's the jukebox is back and Rachel's dancing... and Raef and Michael's film debut!

Actually, scratch all those. Pantsman wins hands down. 'I don't like Mr. Pants. I like Pantsman!' 'APPLE SUE?'