Options

New Tram Crash Aftermath Spoiler Corrie

auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
Forum Member
✭✭
Taken from today's Christmas listings mag for Coronation Street 27th December

'One mother returns from hospital in despair after her worst fears are confirmed'

Could this be a baby suffering from disabilities after the crash, or even a death?

Comments

• Options
    PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the sounds of it, a baby dies :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this a fifth victim then, i'm sure that the four deaths happen during this week, next at the latest, by the time new year comes, the 50th anniversary is well and truly over.
  • Options
    LenfaircloughLenfairclough Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'One mother returns from hospital in despair after her worst fears are confirmed'

Could this be a baby suffering from disabilities after the crash, or even a death?

Tracy and Amy spoiler?
    Deirdre and Tracy spoiler?

Amy in hospital?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definetley not Amy, there is an episode on the same day where she runs away after tracy fails to bond with her again, she is key in tracys return over xmas
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Not necessarily a baby... Could be Audrey with news of Gail, Gail with news of David or Nick, Liz with news of Steve, Claire with news of one of the kids, Michelle with news of Ryan, Sally with news of Sophie or Rosie, Eileen with news of Jason, etc etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mightytev wrote: »
    Not necessarily a baby... Could be Audrey with news of Gail, Gail with news of David or Nick, Liz with news of Steve, Claire with news of one of the kids, Michelle with news of Ryan, Sally with news of Sophie or Rosie, Eileen with news of Jason, etc etc.

Very true actually

I just assumed it was a child after seeing different synopsis for this episode in other magazines.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    If a baby/child does die, would this be the fourth death?
  • Options
    LenfaircloughLenfairclough Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a baby/child does die, would this be the fourth death?

If a child dies that would be one of the deaths... and deeply shocking!
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Well if only three people die this week I think we can assume that this will be the fourth death. It might explain why nobody knows who it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that this is a death, i think it could be a child that will suffer from a disability probably Fiz's premature baby, maybe even just a child that has to stay in hospital longer, if it were a death i am sure they wouldnt reveal how it happens in an episode synopsis
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Could be Fizz's baby?
    She's saying in the trailer she thinks she's hurt the baby and that's it's not going to be OK?
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mightytev wrote: »

Unlikey on all points, particularly Michelle's fake son, who was axed a while ago...
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I don't think they'd kill Fizz's baby. Like mightytev said, there are plenty of other mothers in the street. Could be to do with Anna and Gary's PTSD?
  • Options
    Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    If it isn’t a child it could be Gary’s mum after realising that he is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    My guess is that Cloin Fishstick's body will be found and Mrs Warboys will have to identify it.
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope its not fizz's kid. I'd much rather it was one of the peacock kids.
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am guessing it's connected to Becky. If you see the trailer clip Steve is telling her its not her fault. Her sister is also back, she perhaps she is the mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    Could also be Charlotte's mother.
  • Options
    Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    Could also be Charlotte's mother.

YES. Well done you, make sense as Charlotte is in a coma and its not clear if she will live or die.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    i think it will be charlotte, because, i'm not sure on the credibility but apparently john tries to turn off, or does turn off her life support machine.
    So it would make sense, if she is lying in hospital, with her mother not knowing whether she'd live or die, then her mother returns to the hospital, and her fears are confirmed, that charlotte will never wake, and has died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old Man 43 wrote: »
    If it isn’t a child it could be Gary’s mum after realising that he is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

This is one i never thought of, i think this is probably most likely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    YES. Well done you, make sense as Charlotte is in a coma and its not clear if she will live or die.

ty ty ty :D

It was the only person I could think of really, given the date in the OP
    Well, it makes sense to me anyways lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If this is true, then she will not count as the murder, because the synopsis for this week confirm that someone is murdered
  • Options
    Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Inside Soap said a plot in the next week or two features
    a baby needing a blood transfusion.

Might be related.