Rebecca off to US in January

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
to record her album maybe???

@PerezHilton :) wishing u all the best for the new year coming to u.s in jan will come and say hi x

http://twitter.com/beccaxferguson/status/19833798875152384

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it. X Factor tour starts at the end of Feb so not sure 4/5 weeks is enough to record a whole album.

Unless all the songs are covers:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    to record her album maybe???

I would guess so, It will be interesting to see what type of music she releases. I kind of know what to expect from the other finalists albums. Will this be jazzy and have a lot of ballads or more pop?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope she has a good trip whatever she is doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alc20 wrote: »
    not sure 4/5 weeks is enough to record a whole album.

Probably won't do the whole album in that time but could be making a start on it. Choosing songs and arrangements etc.
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's 1D, Rebecca and Matt off to LA in January.
  • pixiepiepixiepie Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is Matt going to LA?
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Sometimes artists travel to lots of different studios around the world to release songs for their albums, depending on what producers, song-writers, etc. they use.

So it's possible she's just going to record a few songs, or even just to try and get some producers to work on her album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca's last scheduled gig is January 28th, but the one before that is the 2nd so.
    One Direction are gigging Janury 2nd, 15th and then 27th so I don't see them heading out.
    Matts not doing any gigs, so I'd say he's the one who's going.

all the contestants gigs:

http://www.cravengossip.com/xf.htm
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca's last scheduled gig is January 28th, but the one before that is the 2nd so.
    One Direction are gigging Janury 2nd, 15th and then 27th so I don't see them heading out.

Zayne from 1D has actually confirmed that they will be in LA in Jan to start work on their album.
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Interesting.

This lot aren't nearly as booked up as last years lot - Danyl, Lloyd and jamie did loads of gigs after Xf in the club venues.

Winner never does much, I suppose Rebecca wont want to criss cross the country with her children.....seems like Wagner could mop up ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Zayne from 1D has actually confirmed that they will be in LA in Jan to start work on their album.

Ohh, where'd he do that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1D have one on the 28th Jan as well, and Rebecca is doing a PA at Liverpool KOCO New Years Eve.

1D will probably go sometime between the 3rd and 14th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 1D boys have been invitied to stay with Robbie Williams in America, I think Louis dad confirmed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 1D boys have been invitied to stay with Robbie Williams in America, I think Louis dad confirmed it.

There are rumours that they're going to combine forces to become Robbie Direction and crack America.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, i don't think she'll be starting any recording - she'll probably be doing a few showcases, then the submissions/writing will start after that. No doubt the proper recording process will begin AFTER the tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Katie seems to have the most gigs, and Storm appears to have NONE? Wagner seems to have the next amount or Cher, the rest are really not doing much at all from the looks of the list given here for gigs.

If One D are staying with Robbie I hope they have a chaperon with them then! sorry I dont think Robbie is the best influence for these young lads who are still star struck and dazed from the whole fame thing, whoever arranged that was off their tiny rocker.

I am sure Rebecca will do whatever she is told to the same as the rest of them to be honest with you, didn't Olly go to the USA last year??? or am I dreaming, I should be as I should be in my bed, which is where I am going!!

GG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people should STOP reading in too much about artist going to america

it DOES NOT mean they have a RECORD CONTRACT or ABOUT TO CRACK AMERICA:rolleyes:

its just a visit, properly to record exec to talk and audition.

NOTHING will be decided till AFTER the tour. until then EVERYTHING IS JUST RUMOUR AND SPECULATION:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie seems to have the most gigs, and Storm appears to have NONE? Wagner seems to have the next amount or Cher, the rest are really not doing much at all from the looks of the list given here for gigs.

If One D are staying with Robbie I hope they have a chaperon with them then! sorry I dont think Robbie is the best influence for these young lads who are still star struck and dazed from the whole fame thing, whoever arranged that was off their tiny rocker.

I am sure Rebecca will do whatever she is told to the same as the rest of them to be honest with you, didn't Olly go to the USA last year??? or am I dreaming, I should be as I should be in my bed, which is where I am going!!

GG

i think the reason 1D aren't doing many maybe because of the amount of the money the booking agent is asking for them. tickets for their gigs are like £20/£25 and they do about 3/4 songs. so for a promoter to ask for £20 means it must have cost a lot to get them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Storm appears to have NONE?

Can't say I'm surprised about Storm. He had a good voice but his personality spoilt the package. There was just something really off-putting about him from the start, in my opinion. I'd probably listen to his records if he released any, but I wouldn't want to go and watch him perform.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to America this year... my album is out next year everyone. ;)
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish them all the best.especially Matt.:)
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I'm going to America this year... my album is out next year everyone. ;)

Better be quick, the year ends midnight tomorrow ;)
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Are there no recording studios and record producers in England anymore?
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

My thoughts exactly. Same as the guests on the show, mostly are American or from some other part of the world. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mary is staying in England isn't she, or will she record in Ireland?