[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    Carla Connor / Ali King? One word,......"OBSESSED!!" That's me, anyway. :o

haha thats me too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RiverM wrote: »
    anyone remember when Carla said she'll make rosie into a handbag :D those were the days

Yeah I remember it. Rosie was shitting herself it was so funny :)
  • Options
    RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly-x wrote: »
    Yeah I remember it. Rosie was shitting herself it was so funny :)

ha yeah, she squealed like a pig :D:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah thanks for moving the thread. Like being in the Carter one, but Carla/Ali needs her own. She's too fabulous not too. Let's face it. We are going to need a place to vent and support her too. Ps she's my fav soap character/actress in soap atm and is fast moving to fav ever female soap character. I love her x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kerry1681 wrote: »
    Ah thanks for moving the thread. Like being in the Carter one, but Carla/Ali needs her own. She's too fabulous not too. Let's face it. We are going to need a place to vent and support her too. Ps she's my fav soap character/actress in soap atm and is fast moving to fav ever female soap character. I love her x

can't understand why anyone could dislike her, clearly less class then the rest of us ;) anyway for me nothing's beat her since that first ever scene with her wobbling in effortlessly with two bottle of red wines in her hand was classic :D:cool:
  • Options
    princesseggnessprincesseggness Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    can't understand why anyone could dislike her, clearly less class then the rest of us ;) anyway for me nothing's beat her since that first ever scene with her wobbling in effortlessly with two bottle of red wines in her hand was classic :D:cool:
    BIB - LOL
    BIB2 - My eyes still get a bit moist when I re-watch Carla's first scene. :o Ahhhh, those were the days.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Carla's scene at the hospital was my favourite last night.
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Alison King as Mrs Fanshaw:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A9pQX_TGjQ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Love this thread so much already! Carla is kickass, although I miss her complete b*tch side, I have a feeling she may return in the coming months given the latest announced story line :D

And as for Ali herself...well I can't even describe how much I love that little beauty! ♥ Definitely the most nicest and most genuine actress/actor I've met and is SO appreciative of all her support ♥
  • Options
    AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »

She was more suited to that role;)

I wondered if anyone here knows what happened to RiverM? and why they have been barred again, I enjoy his/her posts and think they're funny and don't understand what has happened, If you wouldn't mind telling me I'd be very happy. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She looks so gorgeous in that dress. What a figure she has :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »

she's so bangable, who wouldn't????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndreaMC wrote: »
    She was more suited to that role;)

I wondered if anyone here knows what happened to RiverM? and why they have been barred again, I enjoy his/her posts and think they're funny and don't understand what has happened, If you wouldn't mind telling me I'd be very happy. :)

I ran my mouth and it wasn't appreciated, I even put the little ** init but clearly some people are picky so :cool::D but the support is much appreciated here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't handle how fit she looked tonight, I had to re-watch it
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Yup ill admit, I did rewind the scene where we saw a full body shot in that verrrrrryyyy flattering dress. I'm glad she's brought sexy back after a while of being a bit watered down in every way during her relationship with annoying Peter. The upcoming affair is the perfect chance for her to get away, PLEASE don't have her forgive him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. We want fiesty carla back who can do anything and be with anybody she damn well wants. She probs will forgive him but I hope she doesn't straight away, makes him pay, and stop being so, as you say, watered down and even mild where he is concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Yup ill admit, I did rewind the scene where we saw a full body shot in that verrrrrryyyy flattering dress. I'm glad she's brought sexy back after a while of being a bit watered down in every way during her relationship with annoying Peter. The upcoming affair is the perfect chance for her to get away, PLEASE don't have her forgive him!

I wouldn't say she was watered down cause she's a very layered character, but yeah she's been getting back slowly since her attack, but I mean she's as sexier as ever she just needs to ditch the d**k and bag herself an incredible hunk for her arm

and I really hope they don't make her forgive him either, just been seeing all these sh*te lately about how a few celebs and others in magazines would forgive their men if they were unfaithful and i'm just like please don't give these intellectually disconnected moron's any idea's couldn't bare it I think the crap would dismantle the fan if she did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know who the producer was around the time she came into it and till about 2009 because they made Carla untouchable, does anyone know who it was?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want to know who the producer was around the time she came into it and till about 2009 because they made Carla untouchable, does anyone know who it was?

It was Steve Frost I think who first introduced her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Steve Frost I think who first introduced her.

Thanks Lovey

wish he would come back, or atleast get some good writers in and get rid of the main Kn*b in charge, I mean this whole upcoming storyline is a joke, I really hope she puts him in his place and tell's him to eff off for good or I wont be happy