Options

Who's the best male celeberity dancer?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you trying to honestly suggest that Ben and Mark are better dancers than Patrick and Ashley... :confused:

Its a confusing topic
  • Options
    coastinbearcoastinbear Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I've given Ben and Mark an option called "Other", and at the moment it is clear that combined people still think they aren't as good a A and P! So how does that make me a "hater" :confused:

Of course you aren't a hater, Stephen.

You just didn't think that Ben and Mark should be listed in a "who is the best male dancer" poll. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furthermore, although it seems unlikely that Mark could win, Ben certainly has a fair chance of doing so.
  • Options
    jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Patrick and Ashley are surprisingly similar, imo, both very good, both nice blokes, both with annoying posture problems that spoil some of their dances, and with both it's a shame they have so little time to train. I feel vaguely sorry for both of them, though I'm not quite sure why. Either of them have the potential this year to make the final but I'm not convinced it will happen.

I think Ben will stay in longer or as long as either of them and I would bet that Ben is currently getting more votes than either. While I'm not a fan myself, it's unfair to write him off like some are here given he's never been in the b2, gets fantastic audience support and lots of people love his dancing.

Mark is likely to go next and I accept that that's fair. But just speaking for myself, Mark is the only one of the four where I've gone and rewatched his dances again and again for the pleasure I get from them, especially the tango, M C Hammer and waltz. So for me he's the best.
  • Options
    ElsBelsElsBels Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    jtnorth wrote: »

Mark is likely to go next and I accept that that's fair. But just speaking for myself, Mark is the only one of the four where I've gone and rewatched his dances again and again for the pleasure I get from them, especially the tango, M C Hammer and waltz. So for me he's the best.

You're not just speaking for yourself there :) I'm the same and I'd add the Salsa to that list (so sue me, it makes me smile :D).
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to be completely honest. I really think you should have put all 4 names.

'Best' is a subjective word based on lots of different things. For me Dance is not all about technique & I am not being difficult to stupid, just completely honest when I say that the ONLY man from the four left that I look forward to seeing & the only one I have or will vote for is Mark Benton.

No he isn't technically better than Ashley or Patrick but his sheer joy is infectious, so for me he is the 'best'.

I agree Jan. I voted for Patrick of the two names listed because "others" doesn't really seem to be a proper choice but I would say I've loved watching Mark dance just as much.
  • Options
    Mrs-MopMrs-Mop Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted other because both Patrick and Ashley :yawn::yawn:

I look forward to Mark, he might not be the best technically but he's the best showman by far :)

Ben has muscles and a pretty face :rolleyes: