Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Slightly OT but re Mrs Doubtfire. When I heard the news this morning about RW I had a thought - didn't we have him down for the person on a flight recently who was having a bad time with sweats and stuff? :(

They are saying the poor man committed suicide.

I was wondering if he was the blind the other about someone being very ill but not wanting anyone to know?
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    They are saying the poor man committed suicide.

I was wondering if he was the blind the other about someone being very ill but not wanting anyone to know?

All I saw first thing this morning was the headline about his battle with depression and drugs. It was the drugs bit that made me wonder.

Your guess makes sense too. It really is sad.
  • Options
    auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    If you mean this
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This married and good looking, aging, but definitely not old A list mostly movie actor who is foreign born and an Academy Award winner has a serious illness, but refuses to discuss it with anyone. Apparently he is not going to tabloid it and look for covers and is just going to be prim and proper and let everyone else guess why his health is suddenly failing.

It doesn't seem to fit because of 'foreign born'
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly OT but re Mrs Doubtfire. When I heard the news this morning about RW I had a thought - didn't we have him down for the person on a flight recently who was having a bad time with sweats and stuff? :(

Absolutely shocking and obviously had no idea what was about to emerge when I wrote that. Never knew about his personal demons although comics are often a troubled bunch.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely shocking and obviously had no idea what was about to emerge when I wrote that. Never knew about his personal demons although comics are often a troubled bunch.

He had problems with drugs and alcohol from the late 70s, which reports seem to be saying may have re-occurred. There are brief details on Wiki about long-running mental health issues but how reliable that is I don't know.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

Kindness Blind

This former A list mostly movie actress who has battled drugs and everything else her whole life surprised a bunch of kids at a hospital with memorabilia from her greatest role and just gave it all away after signing it. Worth a ton of money and she gave it all away. Really nice.

Princess Leia
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN Blind Items Revealed:

1. This foreign born B+ list mostly movie actor who is just as good looking as the guy he is replacing in a certain project forgot to zip up after using the facilities at a recent event. Not only does our actor go commando at black tie events, apparently he has nothing to be ashamed of in the endowment department.

Loki/Sherlock

2. This A-list entertainer (rapper) had a falling out with his frequent recording partner who is also A list. Apparently they usually hook up when they get together in the same city, and by hookup i mean that he watches her have sex with another woman. She refused this time though because she says she is trying to remain faithful to her boyfriend.

Slim Shady/Umbrella/Started At The Bottom

From CDAN:

This actor is involved in lots of side businesses. One of the reasons he is always looking for new investments is not just to make money, but also to hide money. Our actor is A list. I keep hoping for the day he drops down to D list or even lower but somehow he keeps hanging around. Our actor makes a great deal of money from acting and everything about that is above board and faithfully reported to the appropriate agencies. Not so above board are the massage parlours that our actor owns with two other partners that he met when he was in Asia doing a commercial several years ago.

The owner of the company that our actor was working for loved our actor's work. The two started talking about the massage parlours the man ran in other parts of the country and wanted to do the same thing in Los Angeles. Our actor, who at the time was always looking for some fun on the side and a place to have that fun agreed to join in and along with one other partner who is the owner on all the paperwork, the three have opened about 50 different massage parlors around the LA area. It always makes me shake my head when our actor starts talking about human trafficking when i'm sure he has more than a few women in his establishments that probably were trafficked.
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    Any gossip threaders want to chat about my KITTY cat? ;-)
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Any gossip threaders want to chat about my KITTY cat? ;-)

Oh, go on then. :D You start.
  • Options
    Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I saw first thing this morning was the headline about his battle with depression and drugs. It was the drugs bit that made me wonder.

Your guess makes sense too. It really is sad.
    his wife is saying... he had early onset of Parkinsons....... which would tie in with the "doesn't want people to know why he is failing"

This married and good looking, aging, but definitely not old A list mostly movie actor who is foreign born and an Academy Award winner has a serious illness, but refuses to discuss it with anyone. Apparently he is not going to tabloid it and look for covers and is just going to be prim and proper and let everyone else guess why his health is suddenly failing.

:(:(:(

and now the trolls are targeting his family..... it's heart-breaking....
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    But Robin Williams isn't foreign born, so it can't be him?
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    his wife is saying... he had early onset of Parkinsons....... which would tie in with the "doesn't want people to know why he is failing"

:(:(:(

and now the trolls are targeting his family..... it's heart-breaking....

Well it is perfect, except for the foreign=born thing.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is perfect, except for the foreign=born thing.:confused:
    wasn't he born in Canada....
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    Early Bird wrote: »
    wasn't he born in Canada....

born in Chicago according to Wikipedia
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The blind isn't Mrs Doubtfire. He isn't foreign born plus i don't think many people would naturally call him 'good looking'. It's someone else entirely.

There is a blind however about someone on a recent flight who couldn't stop shaking and had the sweats. Now that could be him.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    The blind isn't Mrs Doubtfire. He isn't foreign born plus i don't think many people would naturally call him 'good looking'. It's someone else entirely.

There is a blind however about someone on a recent flight who couldn't stop shaking and had the sweats. Now that could be him.

I've found myself thinking he's quite handsome in pics the last few days, most odd, never did before, possibly because of all the nice things I've read about him.

Here's a nice blind about Robin and one I like to believe

He used to run almost every day. I would pass him going in the opposite direction. After this happened several times, he would give me a little nod, a wave, and a grin, and I would do the same. No big deal. Just two people doing the same thing at the same time in the same place, acknowledging each other.
    One day, as usual, we passed each other. Nod, wave, smile. Except this time, he turned around and started running WITH me.
    I was so shocked that I didn’t know what to say! “Hi.” “Hi.” We ran together for fifty yards or so. Then, without a word, he simply turned around and started running the opposite way again. It was odd. It was funny. It was him.
    This started happening regularly. Sometimes he would turn around and run with me. Sometimes I would turn around and run with him. Sometimes we talked, sometimes we didn’t. Sometimes we ran just a few yards together, sometimes a mile or two. It was a running joke. Literally.
    One day, after a storm left the trail wet and muddy, I saw him coming towards me from the opposite direction followed by a small group of mountain bikers. They rode by him and – just as they passed me – blasted through a large puddle. I was wearing a white T-shirt, and the entire left side of my body was splashed with mud.

“That’s not funny!” I yelled after them.

He ran up to me, stopped, put his hands on his hips, and looked me up and down. “Actually…”

Who was I to argue?
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    What a lovely story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This young actor is a very handsome guy. He is in his twenties, but he usually plays a teen. You've definitely seen him on film or starring in one or two popular television series. He is having a serious problem with his mom. She is religious and is generally nice to people. However if she finds out they are gay... She turns into a completely different person. She will ignore them if they are in the same room, and then tell gay jokes or make nasty, biting remarks about them when they leave.

Her private hatred of gay people is the reason our actor has never told his own mother something very important - that he is gay, too. Instead of coming out and risking her rejection, he simply faux dates the occasional actress and suffers in silence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This young actor is a very handsome guy. He is in his twenties, but he usually plays a teen. You've definitely seen him on film or starring in one or two popular television series. He is having a serious problem with his mom. She is religious and is generally nice to people. However if she finds out they are gay... She turns into a completely different person. She will ignore them if they are in the same room, and then tell gay jokes or make nasty, biting remarks about them when they leave.

Her private hatred of gay people is the reason our actor has never told his own mother something very important - that he is gay, too. Instead of coming out and risking her rejection, he simply faux dates the occasional actress and suffers in silence.

Someone from Teen Wolf or Twilight, or in other words: Take your pick!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

Poor lad.... :( whoever he is....
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The gay actor from the "biting" blind is obviously the dude who plays Jackson Whittlemore in Teen Wolf
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The gay actor from the "biting" blind is obviously the dude who plays Jackson Whittlemore in Teen Wolf

Wiki describes his parents as " free spirited hippies" so that doesn't fit with Mom being homophobic.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Him? Nah. Everyone knows he's gay. He's in the glass closet.
  • Options
    clairekbclairekb Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Scott Pilgrim?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clairekb wrote: »
    Scott Pilgrim?

I love that movie. Though i wouldn't call him very handsome.
This discussion has been closed.