Got To Dance Series 4

15678911»

Comments

• batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    Did Perri slip just then?

Is he getting too old now for his old routines I wonder?

I notice that Diversity brought in a new younger child to dance with them, how was this allowed at that time considering the Gymnastic dance group had people about the same age, and so we're not allowed to perform?
  • alijalij Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Is he getting too old now for his old routines I wonder?

I notice that Diversity brought in a new younger child to dance with them, how was this allowed at that time considering the Gymnastic dance group had people about the same age, and so we're not allowed to perform?

DIversity were pre recorded in the same way the younger dance groups were. I was in the live audience and there were 4 of the acts who had to prerecord their acts in case they were in the final 3 plus the Diversity performance
  • lucholucho Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Awful awful winner of GTD! Lukas had been groomed as the winner from day one and the judges had no shame in nailing their colours to the mast before the other two had danced. Also the way the crying drama queen kept ignoring Davinas questioning to take a step back, hands on head to bask in a longer ovation! He did that after both dances. Creepy.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    Lukas to win from me as well!

He's awesome... aaaand Canadian :D
    I like your reasoning - love the Canadians too!! :D
    CBFreak wrote: »
    LUKAS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wOOHOOOO
    :D:D
    Mandark wrote: »
    I saw that Gymtasia were taking some stick on Twitter for making the last 3. People thought it was undeserved.
    Now, as much as I didn't think they deserved to be in the final let alone the last three, that's just rude; they don't deserve to receive stick for being chosen.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alij wrote: »
    DIversity were pre recorded in the same way the younger dance groups were. I was in the live audience and there were 4 of the acts who had to prerecord their acts in case they were in the final 3 plus the Diversity performance

Ahh, right, many thanks for clearing that up.
    That makes sense now that say you say it like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Well massive congrats to Lukas his performance was amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Pp-X6plr0#

Just hope he can no afford that other sock ;) lol
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Just caught up on the final - and what a worthy winner! Lukas was simply incredible, in both his finale performances. Just in a league of his own.

Have to say though, I was confused/disappointed/amazed that Gymtasia made it to the final, let alone the top three - particularly against acts like Leon & Dotty and Shun in their semi-final, and Tom and Rhys in the final, but they were obviously popular, so congratulations to them.

I also loved Ruff Diamond and Anticz (although they were underwhelming in the final).

Great series and one of, if not the best talent shows on TV for me. Would like to see Adam return next year, although Aston was better than expected.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    But, don't you think all threads on this forum should be just merged into one 'Got to Dance' thread? Sadly I don't think it's popular enough to have it's own forum.