What Do We Do --- WHEN STRICTLY'S ALL OVER ???

Comments

• Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    Post lots of INANE and CONTENTIOUS THREADS - with hyphenated asides and CAPITAL LETTERS!!! in the TITLES - about COME DINE WITH ME!!!!

And CBB and DOI. At least he pretty much leaves us in peace until the next series.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you keep posting abt other shows Terry. I, for one will miss you otherwise.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be Christmas! :)

I will miss SCD though.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    I hope you keep posting abt other shows Terry. I, for one will miss you otherwise.:)

I will miss you too Pippa, I was going to stop posting but you are making me think again, its nearly time for some Frank Sinatra:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aht9hcDFyVw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I will miss you too Pippa, I was going to stop posting but you are making me think again, its nearly time for some Frank Sinatra:cry:

you two/one can book a room when SCD is over. lol
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh Terry, you made me cry! In a nice way, of course.:) Please stay, you really make me happy when I come on here. You're soo sweet!:)
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Family member has an op just before Xmas, so hope they are home safe for the Special! :)

After that just enjoy home and hearth for a few weeks and be grateful for all that's good whilst remembering those that doesn't apply to.

And DOI starts in January! :)
  • yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell you what Terry, you will have time to do LOTS of other things when you don't have to put all those posts on here !! However I have enjoyed reading your posts - when I've had time !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Terry, you made me cry! In a nice way, of course.:) Please stay, you really make me happy when I come on here. You're soo sweet!:)

I didn't stay last year Pippa, but this year your invitation is to hard to resist, you make me happy too Pippa:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Family member has an op just before Xmas, so hope they are home safe for the Special! :)

After that just enjoy home and hearth for a few weeks and be grateful for all that's good whilst remembering those that doesn't apply to.

And DOI starts in January! :)

Hope all goes well with your family member's op, Wazzy xxx
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find this year I have got more obsessive than any other years. I am hoping dont get too obsessed by DOI. I notice I have made over a 1000 posts on SCD threads which is a lot for me. I have always liked SCD over DOI. I am hoping I can get with other things that I keep on putting off.:)
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,149
    Forum Member
    Do all the things we always do - for me: keep fit, linedancing, tapdancing, reading, playing solitaire and freecell on my laptop, sewing, making cloth dolls and other stuff, meeting friends for a cuppa, cinema etc etc. Oh and watching Dancing on Ice :)
    What about you Terry?
  • JoLucJoLuc Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will count the few months until DWTS is back on. Twice a year and 100 times better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoLuc wrote: »
    I will count the few months until DWTS is back on. Twice a year and 100 times better.

I'm getting more interested in Dancing With The Stars for when Strictly is over, do you know when it starts JoLuc:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well thats it Folks, Strictly and The Final is all over for another year, just the Christmas Special to go now:)

Where To Next for all these Strictly fans wandering in the wilderness with brocken hearts and shattered dreams?:)
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to start a petition for a tennis player with no presenting experience to take over from Sir Bruce on the show. :)
    :p:o:D
  • JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every year when Strictly finishes I think I'll start watching Dancing on Ice to fill the void, but I never last more than a couple of weeks with that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jambob wrote: »
    Every year when Strictly finishes I think I'll start watching Dancing on Ice to fill the void, but I never last more than a couple of weeks with that.

It might be even shorter this year Jambob, with the rumoured return of the dreaded Jason and his new rug.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats it Folks, Strictly and The Final is all over for another year, just the Christmas Special to go now:)

Where To Next for all these Strictly fans wandering in the wilderness with brocken hearts and shattered dreams?:)

For goodness' sake. Get a bit of perspective.
  • bobajotbobajot Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't see any whilst out with the dogs. Perhaps you should get that Salmond chappie to have a go at SCD. You like roly polys'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do all the things we always do - for me: keep fit, linedancing, tapdancing, reading, playing solitaire and freecell on my laptop, sewing, making cloth dolls and other stuff, meeting friends for a cuppa, cinema etc etc. Oh and watching Dancing on Ice :)
    What about you Terry?

You have worn me out just reading your list NaturalDancer, but Dancing on Ice and Celebrity Big Brother are obvious attractions for us all:)
  • BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually relieved it's all over. I love strictly but after 3 months I finally get my saturdays back!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a great Christmas and ready for CBB on the 3rd.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought about getting a life but decided to look forward to DOI and CBB instead
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    I thought about getting a life but decided to look forward to DOI and CBB instead

LOL..........me too.:D