Has Katie Price Earned Her 500 Thousand Fee(plus Her Hair Done Every Other Day)????

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
I say has she bollox!!! tonight she just sat there all night the same look on her face saying nothing! Also not being nasty but has she got a small twitch? i have noticed it before (i know that has nothing to do with her being boring) I honestly think she should be booted on wednesday no way should she go to the final JMO of course other people may think she has been a great housemate.........

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That fee is preposterous, the big winner is the stylist who leaves her looking like that
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    All that effort to look like you're wearing a wig. Didn't she want to come across as the regular girl next door?
    I'd say the twitching is a side effect of multiple cosmetic treatments.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't need to earn it!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....................No
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Nope.

She's an insult to Vanilla ice cream.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her but no she hasn't done much. I still enjoyed watching her though.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, course she has ;)
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    She's been given half a million pounds, I'll just repeat that half a million pounds plus the perk of a stylist, to sit around all day rabbiting on about her dirty little sex life. Something's wrong somewhere.
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's annoying KH so worth it for me.

Cheggars to win, KP second.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shes boring.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didn't Julie Goodyear have her hairdresser brought in on a daily bases while she was in the house ? I'm sure she did.

Loads of Celebs were allowed to have special treatment over the years,

LaToya given her own bedroom.

Rylan was allowed to leave the house to rehearse for the X-Factor tour.

Another Celeb was allowed to write a column for a national newspaper, just like Katie H (can't remember their name).

Just a few examples ...
    can anyone add to the list, I know there's a lot more ... it's too early for me and I'm Old :blush:
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been a disappointment - Not sure why she went in there, she doesn't need the money or to raise her profile. She hardly needs the show as a platform to speak as she has her book deals to do that.
    I do like her, but I think she is in a dark place at the moment. She needs to be home as she is clearly hurting from what's gone on in her personal life.
    I feel for her but the BB house is not the right place for her at this time.
  • scootzerscootzer Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    LOL... they certainly got stiffed on this one!