Copa America 2015

Comments

• Tusk0312Tusk0312 Posts: 4,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group A result: Chile 2-0 Ecuador

Highlights

tonight's game - Group A: Mexico v Bolivia, kick off 12.30am.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Virgin Media are showing Premier Sports for free on the XL package until August.

The blurb only came through the post yesterday or I wouldn't have even thought to try it.

How nice of them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group A result: Mexico 0-0 Bolivia

tonight's games: Group B - Uruguay v Jamaica, kick off 8pm; Argentina v Paraguay, kick off 10.30pm.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Virgin Media are showing Premier Sports for free on the XL package until August.

The blurb only came through the post yesterday or I wouldn't have even thought to try it.
    Clever move.
  • matburmatbur Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Another competition that Sky have let slip through their fingers... >:(

Apparently the games are shown live on YouTube, when I looked last night though I couldn't find anything. Anyone had any luck?
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tusk0312 wrote: »
    tonight's games: Group B - Uruguay v Jamaica, kick off 8pm; Argentina v Paraguay, kick off 10.30pm.

I'm up for both of these this evening, :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group B result: Uruguay 1-0 Jamaica

Argentina up next.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group B result: Argentina 2-2 Paraguay

best game yet.

tonight's games: Group C - Colombia v Venezuela, kick off 8pm; Brazil v Peru, kick off 10. 30 pm
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    matbur wrote: »
    Another competition that Sky have let slip through their fingers... >:(

Apparently the games are shown live on YouTube, when I looked last night though I couldn't find anything. Anyone had any luck?

Blocked on YouTube in the UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tusk0312 wrote: »
    Group B result: Argentina 2-2 Paraguay

best game yet.

Excellent comeback by Paraguay. They look dead and buried at 2-0 down.

Looking forward to seeing Colombia later.
  • tiger2000tiger2000 Posts: 8,541
    Forum Member
    Columbia awful in the first hour against Venezuela and now tail 0-1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group C result: Colombia 0-1 Venezuela

poor showing from the Colombians.
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,533
    Forum Member
    On the plus side for Venezuela... :D

http://t.co/E85WyzOy8T
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group C result: Brazil 2-1 Peru

the Brazilians leaving it very late for the win.

tonight's games: Group A - Ecuador v Bolivia, kick off 10pm; Chile v Mexico, kick off 12.30am.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    watched every game so far, a few boring ones but argentina vs paraguay and brazil vs peru were brilliant watches.

neymar and messi both looking great from the off, really hope they meet at some point.

colombia need to pull their finger out....and quickly!
  • misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how stupid Joey Barton feels after once claiming Neymar was nothing but a Youtube player.

Quite arguably one of the dumbest quotes a pro footballer could say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Venezuela were well worth their win against Colombia, the latter being very disappointing. The Venezuelan goal was well worked.

Brazil & Peru was a really good encounter. The defending for the opening two goals was horrendous but Neymar's pass to set up Brazil's winner was exquisite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    misawa97 wrote: »
    I wonder how stupid Joey Barton feels after once claiming Neymar was nothing but a Youtube player.

Quite arguably one of the dumbest quotes a pro footballer could say.

have a freind who plays 5 a side with me every week who still maintains neymar is overated and does skills that lead nowhere.

his goals vs munich and juventus wer enot important goals apprently lol

i do wonder what barca will do over next 5 years because neymar has what it takes to reach messi/ronaldo top tier,scary thought.
  • PeePee Posts: 8,154
    Forum Member
    Neymar scored in each leg of the quarters and semis, as well as the Final of the CL. he's a big-game player, without a doubt.

I have to seriously question the wisdom of anyone still doubting him at this point. 39 goals for Barca this season (so many of them were crucial ones too) and he's 5th on the all-time list for Brazil at the age of 23, with a better average (44 in 64) than Ronaldo amongst others. at this rate, he will break Pele's record within 3 years. he's quite clearly the real deal, while Barton is a moron.

that assist last night was gorgeous too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pee wrote: »
    Neymar scored in each leg of the quarters and semis, as well as the Final of the CL. he's a big-game player, without a doubt.

I have to seriously question the wisdom of anyone still doubting him at this point. 39 goals for Barca this season (so many of them were crucial ones too) and he's 5th on the all-time list for Brazil at the age of 23, with a better average (44 in 64) than Ronaldo amongst others. at this rate, he will break Pele's record within 3 years. he's quite clearly the real deal, while Barton is a moron.

that assist last night was gorgeous too

was a thing of beauty. so glad costa stayed onside!

really do miss a great centre forward putting on that brazil number 9 though, dont get me wrong i think tardelli and firminho are both good players but if this team had a lethal CF to go with neymar............would be exciting!
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    was a thing of beauty. so glad costa stayed onside!

really do miss a great centre forward putting on that brazil number 9 though, dont get me wrong i think tardelli and firminho are both good players but if this team had a lethal CF to go with neymar............would be exciting!
    That's probably why Brazilians are so mad at Diego Costa picking Spain over Brazil!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    That's probably why Brazilians are so mad at Diego Costa picking Spain over Brazil!!

i did think the same last night to be fair! imagine him lining up in that team.

i wonder if he regrets it? or does he just feel like a spainiard?
  • Mark FMark F Posts: 53,873
    Forum Member
    Bolivia 2 up v Ecuador - surprise quarter finalists maybe?
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous penalty justice done with the miss on the retake.

Ecuador were 5/1 to win this game bolivia are nothing special
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Group A results:
    Ecuador 2-3 Bolivia
    Chile 3-3 Mexico

two really entertaining games. the tournament is coming alive now.

tonight's games: Group B - Paraguay v Jamaica, kick off 10pm; Argentina v Uruguay, kick off 12.30am.