13»

Comments

• Cracklin RosieCracklin Rosie Posts: 3,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa and Brendan
  • CohomologyCohomology Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Lisa and Brendan. I really liked Austin, and really dislike Tom and Rachel, so Lisa is the only one left for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    Lisa and Brendan although I fear they will be dumped next week
  • gadgettegadgette Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    1st Rachel & Vincent for dancing, close 2nd Tom and Camilla for personality and dancing!
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Lisa and the stroppy poppy Brendan
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voted Austin&Erin in the poll, also thought Tom&Camilla were great on Saturday and Lisa&Brendan!
  • Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be Rachel and Vincent for dancing if it is a dance competition if it is a personality contest then Tom and Camilla
  • Analogue_TVAnalogue_TV Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Rachel and Vincent:)

Lisa is the weakest now.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When do we get a new poll that doesn't have Austin in it? :confused:
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Next Saturday, when he isn't one of the dancers.:confused:
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »

I think the majority of posters have already decided who their favourite is before the couples even dance on saturday now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Austin and Erin. :cry:
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomilla.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With the Results Show on Saturday this week, hopefully the poll won't include the eliminated couple.
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spinaker5 wrote: »
    With the Results Show on Saturday this week, hopefully the poll won't include the eliminated couple.

Yeah, it does look odd when the eliminated couple aren't least favourite.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom and Camilla.

Sad that Austin and Erin went on Saturday, but they underperformed, unfortunately. :(
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »

When there's been a show without Austin dancing in it - as it's been all series.

Exactly.
    Tissy wrote: »
    I think the majority of posters have already decided who their favourite is before the couples even dance on saturday now :)

I disagree. This series especially, people have changed their minds after the saturday show and have voted for a particular couple for all sorts of reasons. Last year and the year before voting was open all week so the DS polls reflected that. With voting only on the night they are now meant to reflect people's thoughts on any given show night, with people (hopefully) voting for the couple they liked best on the night.

It will include the eliminated couple as otherwise it'd mean we'll never have a final 3 poll for this year, but I'll do one for the final two straight after the saturday results show with "who would you like to win" or words to that effect as the poll title.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    pasodabble wrote: »
    I disagree. This series especially, people have changed their minds after the saturday show and have voted for a particular couple for all sorts of reasons. Last year and the year before voting was open all week so the DS polls reflected that. With voting only on the night they are now meant to reflect people's thoughts on any given show night, with people (hopefully) voting for the couple they liked best on the night.

That may have happened earlier on in the season but I think by the time we get to this stage the majority of this forum are set on their favourites regardless of how they perform. Look at the appreciation threads.

However with Austin going out, his votes will be spread out and then we still have the floating voters who will make up their minds after the performances. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pasodabble wrote: »

It will include the eliminated couple as otherwise it'd mean we'll never have a final 3 poll for this year, but I'll do one for the final two straight after the saturday results show with "who would you like to win" or words to that effect as the poll title.

Thank you!:)

It looks at the moment as if Tom and Rachel are gathering more supporters but we don't know where Austin's vote will go. Probably not to Lisa.
  • loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Thank you!:)

It looks at the moment as if Tom and Rachel are gathering more supporters but we don't know where Austin's vote will go. Probably not to Lisa.

Well, I loved Austin and now Lisa's my fave! :p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vincent & Rachel
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Rachel and Vincent for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel and Vincent for me.