Tom supporters: don't bother voting (Merged)

1234568»

Comments

• ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still voted last night even though I realised it was futile. I was so angry with the manipulations of the judges and wanted Tom to finish top in the public voting even though I knew he would be voted out by the judges. Doesnt make sense I know. ;)
  • LippincoteLippincote Posts: 7,132
    Forum Member
    I didn't do the maths and I don't read the forums in the evening so I had no idea Tom could not be saved from the dance off - I voted for both him and Rachel. Since my votes will be rolled over to next week that is fine - I will vote for them both again next week too.

Based on his dances last night he did deserve to go, bad choices by Camilla I thought, but I really like Tom and he has done some good stuff in previous rounds so I am pleased he is in the final.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lippincote wrote: »
    I didn't do the maths and I don't read the forums in the evening so I had no idea Tom could not be saved from the dance off - I voted for both him and Rachel. Since my votes will be rolled over to next week that is fine - I will vote for them both again next week too.

Based on his dances last night he did deserve to go, bad choices by Camilla I thought, but I really like Tom and he has done some good stuff in previous rounds so I am pleased he is in the final.

Agree. They were not at their best last night but their fans are entitled to vote for them and why should they forget all the great dances they have done over the weeks because of one bad night?
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lippincote wrote: »

Same here. I will vote multiple times, I dont usually but all the negative threads directed at Tom just piss me off.
  • LippincoteLippincote Posts: 7,132
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise there was a lot of negativity against Tom - I have voted for him, Rachel and Austin in the past six weeks, either singly or multiply depending on whose dances I preferred that week. I love the way Tom sells a dance - although yesterday I didn't think he was great, so Rachel got more votes from me. Camilla choosing the jive may have been brave but it was also foolish (IMO).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here. I will vote multiple times, I dont usually but all the negative threads directed at Tom just piss me off.

Just makes me determined to vote more for him next week. ;)