Increase in phone cold-callers?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since we registered on the TPS a few years ago, the amount of cold calls have dropped like a stone.

Any that do call get the third degree about how they got our number, as we're XD. Then told to **** off.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sick to the bloody back teeth of them. I get more because ours is a business line and everyone is trying to flog me something.
    Recently i've been getting recorded ones from Nat West. All they are doing is ensuring Nat West never get one penny of business from me. And I mean NEVER.

Yes.............there are the cold callers as in 'computer virus' and 'road accident' scams

But i also get really fed up with people who rightly have my number phoning me, eg my bank, my building society, BT,

I've had to tell my bank and building society to stop ringing me every week to see if i want to open this or that account, move my money into some bonds etc............I just told them that if i want anything I'll ring them.............there's no need for them to ring me every week on the off chance..........:mad: