Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    50lbs weight loss!:eek: Blimey that is chawnertastic, well done.

Is this any good? It looks like the series is available for free downloading.:)

http://go.sky.com/vod/content/SKYENTERTAINMENT/content/seriesId/6e5d510681b39210VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/content/default/promoPage.do

Oooh ta for the link! will get them watched whilst on the treadmill!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the Chawners managed to get their arses off those minging couches and get to Clitheroe for the Starlight Hike :rolleyes: :yawn: :sleep:

Perhaps they stayed home with a Weightwatchers meal each :D
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I wonder if the Chawners managed to get their arses off those minging couches and get to Clitheroe for the Starlight Hike :rolleyes: :yawn: :sleep:

Perhaps they stayed home with a Weightwatchers meal each :D
    I think a combination of helicopter pylons/gallblabbers/sleep hackney/the diabetic/candida albicans will have prevented them from part, alas :cry:
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Silence from Phil this morning. Obviously they're all still very tired from the hike they didn't do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Silence from Phil this morning. Obviously they're all still very tired from the hike they didn't do.

I think their FB friends shooud bombard them with sympathy for how tired/achy/ blistered they must be and all the money they must have raised.

Phil will stay silent, of course.

I think he's really missing his NZ "fans" as he actually thought they admired him and gave him love!! He must be devastated that they've departed in droves. :( Shame. It couldn't happen to a more deserving sponger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably still doing the 10k hike - can you imagine how long it would take 4 morbidly obese people to walk that distance?:eek:

It took them about an hour to walk to the first bench in the local park, in the first series of BFC. They will have had to have a sit down every few yards, to get their breath back, and build up their energy levels by snacking on sausages.

I expect them to triumphantly cross the finishing line around 10pm tonight:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably still doing the 10k hike - can you imagine how long it would take 4 morbidly obese people to walk that distance?:eek:

It took them about an hour to walk to the first bench in the local park, in the first series of BFC. They will have had to have a sit down every few yards, to get their breath back, and build up their energy levels by snacking on sausages.

I expect them to triumphantly cross the finishing line around 10pm tonight:D

Perhaps they've diverted past KFC? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    If they have done it, I won't be surprised if there was some sort of medical drama (asthma attack, angina attack, pulled ligament, sprained ankle etc.). I'd bet money on it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroChris wrote: »
    If they have done it, I won't be surprised if there was some sort of medical drama (asthma attack, angina attack, pulled ligament, sprained ankle etc.). I'd bet money on it. :p

Perhaps they were copying Jade by doing THIS :D Their exercise diet will no doubt consist of cheese, pizza, takeaways and the odd lettuce leaf (which no doubt gets passed on to the rabbit).

I bet they'd be able to walk the 10km if they had a sausage on a stick dangling infront of them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they are still plodding round the 10km circuit, maybe they are emulating the magnificent Tony Phoenix-Morrison, who has recently completed 30 half-marathons with a fridge strapped to his back? Except they will have done just one 10km walk, with a motorised fridge on wheels, packed with sausages and trifle, in case of a snack attack.:D:):D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/16/great-north-run-fridge-fundraising?newsfeed=true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They completed it in 2hr 30min according to Philth's Facebook!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No mention on whether he wore socks or not ;0)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: :eek:

NO WAY!

If they did then my gob is well and truly smacked!
    Or is Phil telling porkies again?

Ask for piccies or where to send belated donations. :p

No, it's no good, I still dont believe him. Or was it just the girls? I cant see Em walking 10k in two and a half hours. It'd take her that long just to have her **** breaks.

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Thank you we all have colds know (sic) it was -1 it was very cold'

Should I ask for link to donate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't believe it!!!:eek::eek:

Two and half hours for 3 morbidly obese, grossly unfit people, to walk 10k - absolute tosh. I suspect Philth googled and got this result:
    for a normal man, non athelete (or not involved in any stamina building program) it would take around 2 hrs 20 mins whereas a woman might take about 20 minutes more for a walk in normal pace.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_should_it_take_to_walk_10_kilometers#ixzz27ILRryKk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about a man in plastic pumps with no socks and females in waterfall tops??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about a man in plastic pumps with no socks and females in waterfall tops??
    Google says it's not possible. In fact google says Philth is a liar and his wife's incontinence pants are on fire :D:D

There is no way on God's earth that that family of fatty mcbutterpants can walk ONE kilometre let alone TEN, and certainly not in the time he claims they have done it in.

I want to see photographic evidence of this groundbreaking (literally;)) event - and there is none.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, okay, okay, I was wrong :o:o:o The photo is blurred but Big Phil and Emma can be clearly seen in the middle of the crowd.

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l532/maggie_may3/Starlight%20Hike/

Chawners, I apologise. But I still reckon it took you longer than 2 and half hours.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted. Just wrote a diatribe about how they didn't do it but then tenorlady has posted a picture of them there :o

But did they actually cross the finish line or have to give up due to their 'bronchitis'?

EDIT: There's a thing. The bronchitis couldn't be nearly as bad as he's making it out to be if they can do THAT. My uncle used to get bronchitis and was floored by it and he wasn't a smoker like Emma either with her 90 year old lungs. I reckon they've just had a slight cough and diagnosed themselves that it was arthritis looking for the sympathy vote - "look we're ILL but we've STILL done it" :rolleyes:

Besides - trying to look good by doing things for charity doesn't quite wash when everyone knows he was offered a job but chose to continue sitting on his fat @rse living off the country's tax payers :rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, okay, okay, I was wrong :o:o:o The photo is blurred but Big Phil and Emma can be clearly seen in the middle of the crowd.

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l532/maggie_may3/Starlight%20Hike/

Chawners, I apologise. But I still reckon it took you longer than 2 and half hours.

They're probably still doing it now in the daylight. That is if the broniklititis, gallblabbers, diabetes etc. hasn't got the better of them.

If he says anything on FB, I don't suppose he'll tell the truth and say he was sponsored for a quid by someone who called him a c***. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His fb is full of congratulations! Get pics up!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear... There's a pic... How do I share?
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear... There's a pic... How do I share?

Is it the Emma Chawner FB cover one...It just popped up on my page..frightening!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Amusing..and true...comment from someone;

'i see you have put weight on bit naughty considering youve had the most help out of everyone i know and people have bent over backwards to help you all very dissapointing what more do you want them to do just saying'

They do look pretty huge in the photo.