The Three Legged Dog

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    Not THINK!!!, the only reason she used the 3 legged dog was to get the sympathy vote!!, as somebody else done that with a human act there would be outrage, for 1 you have all the disabilities charities etc wading in, it was blatant manipulation at its worst!!

No, she did it because the narrative required it.
  • Options
    pjc229pjc229 Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    Not THINK!!!, the only reason she used the 3 legged dog was to get the sympathy vote!!, as somebody else done that with a human act there would be outrage, for 1 you have all the disabilities charities etc wading in, it was blatant manipulation at its worst!!

Yes, I'm sure if the choir had a wheelchair-bound singer at the front there would have been outrage from disability charities. Disabilities should be kept well away from the public eye, nobody wants to see them, right?
  • Options
    njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she did it because the narrative required it.
    I wonder how much the whiners would have whined if she'd faked a dog disability?

No doubt there would have been numerous posts bemoaning the fact that in a world where lots of dogs have disabilities, she chose to use an able-bodied dog...
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    njp wrote: »
    I wonder how much the whiners would have whined if she'd faked a dog disability?

No doubt there would have been numerous posts bemoaning the fact that in a world where lots of dogs have disabilities, she chose to use an able-bodied dog...

It would have quite simply been a con!