Debbie Harry looking amazing, as usual!

LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
Forum Member
✭✭
I know looks aren't important and everything, but it never fails to amaze me how amazing Debbie Harry always looks. She doesn't look anywhere near 66!! Plus there was the whole thing a few weeks ago where she was mistaken for Lindsay Lohan, which even though was only for a few seconds is still saying something...

This video was recorded on Saturday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oq5WWryGDEE#!

Bring on the next UK Blondie tour, I shall be right back at the front in awe of Debbie's beauty! :D:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Looks amazing.. sounds rubbish
  • LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These types of videos never do anybody justice, I saw Blondie last year at Kew Gardens in London and Debbie sounded fab :)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Debbie Harry, wanted to look like her when she was younger, however she has had a face and eye lift to make her look as good as she does. I often wonder if I had the dosh would I be brave enough to go under the knife...
  • Lovely LadyLovely Lady Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Debbie Harry is amazing.

She'll be remebered as one of the most naturally sexy women who ever lived, imho. I would kill to look like her and have her attituude from back when Blondie were in their prime.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    Yeah looks great as long as you conceal her face behind a massive pair of sunglasses, love the chunky thighs and bingo wings. But of all is the 'beer gut'....she don't look a day over 22.

She looks like one of those deluded 'hip' grannies who audition for X-Factor. That are wanting to live the dream but are a nightmare.