Options

Digital Spy On Iphone & Ipad

I only posted the title in caps as I want digital spy to see this.

I am absolutely fed up of the netflix/digital spy advert popping up everytime i log onto the site using my idevices. The cross to close it down is so small and i end up just missing it and it takes me to the netflix page on DS.

DS listen up, I already have netflix, I have had it for nearly 2 years, I don't need constantly reminding that you are in partnership with them. WE KNOW.

Please sort this out.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's weird, I haven't seen a single add on my iPhone?! I use the desktop site though, maybe it's that?
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Other than the banner across the top on the main forum index, I'm not seeing any others on my iPhone either, also using desktop.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
    Administrator
    Hi,

Apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing when browsing Digital Spy.

We have passed your message on to our ad team who will investigate this matter but it would be extremely helpful to aid us in reproducing the problem if you could please reply with the following information:

- Browser you are using on your devices
    - Site version (mobile, desktop site)
    - Devices you are using (type of iPhone and iPad)

If possible it would also be helpful if you can take a screenshot of the problem.

It's odd that you are receiving popups with an iPhone and iPad. Please send this information to forum@digitalspy.co.uk or by using the contact form on the main page here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/ as this would reach us quicker than threads on the forums.

Thanks apologies once again,
    DS Support
This discussion has been closed.