Is this a man or a woman????????????????

Comments

• comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because women know that there's absolutely no point reversing into the parking bay because, when you come out of the shops and want to stow your purchases, it makes access to the boot very difficult.

yes you're right - as a legal gender confirmation technique it would never stand up in court (if indeed she has one)
  • ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should shit on the IAAF's head for what they have done to this girl.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about BBC correspondent Caroline Wyatt.
  • chaoticspiritchaoticspirit Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    maybe wrote: »
    Well said.

The article seems to imply she may be intersex, in which case she's probably had a pretty difficult life so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexuality

Exactly!!
    When will the world wake up and realise that it ISN'T as simple as male or female?
    For those of us with intersex conditions everyday life can be pretty difficult. I probably look just as masculine as this woman but my birth certificate says I'm female and I identify as female. It's just peoples prejudices and preconceptions about what a woman SHOULD look like that cause me to be challenged about my gender nearly every day of my life!
    The most recent one was being questioned about whether it was MY debit card because it said MS instead of MR!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    The race is on BBC2 in a few mins, lets she what's she's made of.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Severus wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be about BBC correspondent Caroline Wyatt.

LOL I've been caught out THREE times by her. I always forget it's a woman speaking until I see her.
    Forum Member
    They're all men! Not even any fried eggs. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    They're all men! Not even any fried eggs. :eek:

Too busy doing athletics. Don't think they're bothered about not having tits.
  • nightsun1500nightsun1500 Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This should not have been made public, how humiliating for Caster :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member

I know, can't be very plesant for her.
  • SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

There have been more famous cases. The Dutch all time champion in the '50s, Fanny Blankers Koen refused to compete against Foekje Dillema, whom she accused of being a man.

Another case is that of Santhi Sounddarajan. A suicide attempt was " blamed on gender, economic, and sports pressure in India".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,832
    Forum Member
    ustarion wrote: »
    Someone should shit on the IAAF's head for what they have done to this girl.

Perfectly put. Couldn't agree more.
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Just seen her running round the track, she's definitely a woman, I can always tell. Poor girl, what a bunch of numpties !
    Forum Member
    jabegy wrote: »
    Just seen her running round the track, she's definitely a woman, I can always tell. Poor girl, what a bunch of numpties !

I she was too slow for man, they go round 800m in what 8-10 seconds quicker than the ladies waddle.
  • 5th Horseman5th Horseman Posts: 10,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caster ???

Without Pollux ;)

I've been waiting for years for a bit of classics humour, we haven't had any since the latin thread a long time ago. :D:D:D

Having heard her talking I think there's a slight possibility for her having some intersex characteristics but then there isn't the intersex 800m and she isn't a man. People come in all shapes and sizes (the Canadian Silver Medallist in the Women's 100m hurdles reminded me of Nadia from BB), so who knows I guess the tests will clear up the position but the way it's been handled by the IAAF has been atrocious.
  • B3atenB3aten Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tribade wrote: »
    Too busy doing athletics. Don't think they're bothered about not having tits.

I'm sure that I read that women who train hard will stop menstruating. Maybe that will put hold on their physical sexual development?
  • Berties AssettsBerties Assetts Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he has been Casterated so he could run as a woman, i see another Carl Romano in the making LOL.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slipstreem wrote: »
    Yes..

Intersex are among us. And they need loving too. :)
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,470
    Forum Member
    onefineday wrote: »
    Intersex are among us. And they need loving too. :)

Couldn't agree more..... They are still human, just like everyone else.

Can't understand why people take the pi$$ when it comes to issues of gender and sexuality. We are supposed to have evolved past the dark ages and the freak shows.....
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry for her. I think it's it's horrible that they didn't kept this investigations quiet till they Knew the results.

She looks like a woman to me.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe wrote: »
    Well said.

The article seems to imply she may be intersex, in which case she's probably had a pretty difficult life so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexuality

Which explains why she can run so fast:o
  • KittiaraKittiara Posts: 2,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I'm sorry for her. I think it's it's horrible that they didn't kept this investigations quiet till they Knew the results.

She looks like a woman to me.

I fully agree.

I also agree that she looks like a woman. It's the face and the eyes... seems feminine to me.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like a woman who has taken steroids.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Kittiara wrote: »
    I fully agree.

I also agree that she looks like a woman. It's the face and the eyes... seems feminine to me.

I agree, I think her all face and expression is feminine.