Liverpool Supporters Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• seelleeseellee Posts: 10,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raven123 wrote: »
    If we get thrashed today and lose in the FA cup, I can't see Kenny making it to the end of this season.

Jesus Christ it's only 26 mins in and we've dominated the game. Have a bit of faith.

The knee jerks are well and truly appearing on this thread today!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seellee wrote: »
    You've obviously never heard of Sean Dundee!

I think there ws a decimal point between the two digits of the £35m we paid for him.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carrol hits the bar

No changes there, he was a party animal at Newcastle.
  • Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ it's only 26 mins in and we've dominated the game. Have a bit of faith.

The knee jerks are well and truly appearing on this thread today!

Bahahaha Dominating? are you even watching this game, it's very even so far, apart from Newcastle walking through our defence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there ws a decimal point between the two digits of the £35m we paid for him.

Doesn't matter. Blaming Andy Carroll for this season and for being one down here is ludicrous. It's not his fault somebody was willing to pay that money. Saying he is the worst ever signing reeks of a knee jerk and ill thought out comment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bahahaha Dominating? are you even watching this game, it's very even so far, apart from Newcastle walking through our defence.

We've had the majority of chances. Just failed to finish. I don't think it's even at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've dominated many a game and got beat as not being able to score, this one is no different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've had the majority of chances. Just failed to finish. I don't think it's even at all.

Both teams have had chances, Newcastle's have been clear cut, our's haven't. We're struggling to even get in there half so far.

Come on, there's having faith and there's being so loyal you think we dominate every single game no matter what, even if we don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    We've dominated many a game and got beat as not being able to score, this one is no different.

Absolutely but people saying its even need to go to specsavers! I absolutely despair on this thread sometimes. May as well remove the 'supporters' bit off the title.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter. Blaming Andy Carroll for this season and for being one down here is ludicrous. It's not his fault somebody was willing to pay that money. Saying he is the worst ever signing reeks of a knee jerk and ill thought out comment.

To be fair, he has been completely shite. He has dived 4 times in this match so far and really should have scored 2 himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both teams have had chances, Newcastle's have been clear cut, our's haven't. We're struggling to even get in there half so far.

Come on, there's having faith and there's being so loyal you think we dominate every single game no matter what, even if we don't.

Failing to get into their half? Are you watching a different game to me? Evidently so!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, he has been completely shite. He has dived 4 times in this match so far and really should have scored 2 himself.

According to you we've failed to get into their half. Yet he should have scored 2?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely but people saying its even need to go to specsavers! I absolutely despair on this thread sometimes. May as well remove the 'supporters' bit off the title.

Didn't realise if you are a supporter, you're not allowed to say they are playing crap and have been since January.

I must have forgotten that were only allowed to praise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's rich coming from somebody who's been nothing but negative in his posts about LFC lately. It's almost as you belong in one of the wind up threads about our club , rather than the LFC one.

You must realise that passions are high with posts whilst we are playing and losing. Very few of us are totally rational whilst a game is going on.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who would take Carroll off Liverpool's hands, can't see anyone be willing to pay anymore than about 5 million for him to be honest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You really are watching a different game to the rest of us !!!!

It's been end to end , both teams have had chances but they have converted one while we haven't - not exactly a new phenomenon with us but there's plenty time to go
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to you we've failed to get into their half. Yet he should have scored 2?

Except there's a difference between failing and struggling. Re-read my post instead of making things up.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, not even half time yet and the whoppers are already in full force.

Just watch the game yeah?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's rich coming from somebody who's been nothing but negative in his posts about LFC lately. It's almost as you belong in one of the wind up threads about our club , rather than the LFC one.

You must realise that passions are high with posts whilst we are playing and losing. Very few of us are totally rational whilst a game is going on.

Overall this season my posts have been positive and any criticisms have been constructive. I don't come out with comments, especially knee jerk ones, such as Andy Carroll is our worst signing ever. Clearly that's illogical. So do not question me as some wind up merchant. If you are so wound up during a game maybe you should stop and think before posting sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should have been 2 there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Who would take Carroll off Liverpool's hands, can't see anyone be willing to pay anymore than about 5 million for him to be honest

He'd no doubt start scoring at a less fashionable club , with less of a price tag as a a noose around his neck. We've suffered for too long without a natural goalscorer , apart from when we had el sulk. Camolli and Kenny were conned into thinking AC was one along the panic of having to replace Torres quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Should have been 2 there.

Players sent off - Shelvey and Carroll.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Overall this season my posts have been positive and any criticisms have been constructive. I don't come out with comments, especially knee jerk ones, such as Andy Carroll is our worst signing ever. Clearly that's illogical. So do not question me as some wind up merchant. If you are so wound up during a game maybe you should stop and think before posting sometimes.

When you've paid £35m for a player then I'm afraid it's all about value for money and nothing else. For over a year now he's failed to do what he was bought for , in scoring goals.

I'm sorry if I was wrong with my last post about yourself. We don't need arguments in house within this thread when the team is doing poorly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you've paid £35m for a player then I'm afraid it's all about value for money and nothing else. For over a year now he's failed to do what he was bought for , in scoring goals.

I agree. If Kenny has any sense he will take him off at half-time before he's sent off for diving.
  • SlowRapSlowRap Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our players seemed very flat during the end of that half. Newcastle have built a hell of a team and Pardrew has got them playing good football - can we sign their scouts?
This discussion has been closed.