Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What would she do though
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 127,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    What would she do though
    Well This Morning always seems to hire TV presenters like what they did with Rylan. But only if she wants to that sort of stuff
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loose Women... I'm sure they are contracted to ;)
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Britain

Lorraine ...awful

This Morning

Then Loose Women when back in UK

Guaranteed
  • NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The One Show.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newsnight.
    I'm eager to hear Evan Davis's thoughts on the situation.
  • M1010DM1010D Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    This Week with Andrew Neil.
  • ArtistBaptistaArtistBaptista Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing she'll do the panel show circuit.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    9 out of 10
    HIGNFY
    WILTY
    She can be very witty and quick and they've got to keep those panel show , gender balance figures up.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Naked Attraction
  • LesbLesb Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Mastermind
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already booked a show before entertaining, the new series of e4's Virtually Famous
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Question time.
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Botched Up Bodies?
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    keith lemon
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure there's a multitude of programmes from the ITV2 stable of compulsive viewing.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A remake of ' Pride And Prejudice' but with a twist. Darcy, in his white shirt and breeches, pretends to drown himself in the lake to escape Elizabeth. Elizabeth, played by Scarlett, roams the lake in a canoe, yelling his name.

Mr Darcy leaves Britain to live in a jungle and the rest of the series features Scarlett talking to camera non stop about her bonnets, how to make a cup of tea and anything else involving the bleedin' obvious.

Next project - ' Game of Thrones' remake in which Scarlett sits on a throne, droning on about how great it is to be just an ordinary, down to earth girl who is sitting on a throne.
  • BlondeGremlinBlondeGremlin Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Definitely a candidate for Loose Women. Probably get the spinoff IAC shoe next year too.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A remake of ' Pride And Prejudice' but with a twist. Darcy, in his white shirt and breeches, pretends to drown himself in the lake to escape Elizabeth. Elizabeth, played by Scarlett, roams the lake in a canoe, yelling his name.

Mr Darcy leaves Britain to live in a jungle and the rest of the series features Scarlett talking to camera non stop about her bonnets, how to make a cup of tea and anything else involving the bleedin' obvious.

Next project - ' Game of Thrones' remake in which Scarlett sits on a throne, droning on about how great it is to be just an ordinary, down to earth girl who is sitting on a throne.

:D:D:D
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll appear on Celebrity Chase or Tipping Point, or have a walk on part on Saturday Night Takeaway. She will end up on Celebrity Juice as well.
  • DippydollyDippydolly Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my husbands newspaper today it says she has been offered her own daytime tv show.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be interesting what she does got offered as what she does get offered is very much on vicky territory who is probaly better suited to late night c4/c5 territory.

Whereas Scarlett is probably a bit more wholesome and unlikely to be making jokes about fanny.

As I said yesterday she was clearly not Vickys choice of winner younger than her and clearly a job rival
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Be interesting what she does got offered as what she does get offered is very much on vicky territory who is probaly better suited to late night c4/c5 territory.

Whereas Scarlett is probably a bit more wholesome and unlikely to be making jokes about fanny.

As I said yesterday she was clearly not Vickys choice of winner younger than her and clearly a job rival
    vicky is a revolting hairy ned.
  • Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone that asks her.....
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she could replace Lucy on Homes under the Hammer :D