2017 Strictly Tour

Comments

• Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    Four out of four!

Well done Danny. :)

Do we know who was second or what scores people got? :)
  • Options
    LadyLavenderLadyLavender Posts: 26,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The full routine for Ore and Joanne's showdance

Edit: Including Judges comments and scores of 10,10,10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro dance to West Side story - full 3 minutes 38 seconds version from Youtube.

It is a real treat :)
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *does happy dance* (Thankfully no-one's watching. :blush: )

Me too. :)

Congratulations to Danny and Oti. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooops. I forgot to say congrats to Danny and Oti earlier. Will they make it 5/5 tonight?

I think Ed Balls might, just possibly, be in with a shout in Nottingham as it is a home crowd.
  • Options
    collawcollaw Posts: 2,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I recall Danny saying they had to change the charleston at the last moment as he could not perfect a lift , so my question is was there a different lift in the show ? I think it would have come at the end as there last lift in the tv charleston was quite tame
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    collaw wrote: »
    Now I recall Danny saying they had to change the charleston at the last moment as he could not perfect a lift , so my question is was there a different lift in the show ? I think it would have come at the end as there last lift in the tv charleston was quite tame

I might be wrong but I don't remember there being a different lift in the Charleston. They've added a lift to the end of their Samba, which was originally used in their showdance.
  • Options
    xhannahlongxxhannahlongx Posts: 5,620
    Forum Member
    The Finale Routine https://youtu.be/E3L5TCvxWKQ
  • Options
    dale gdale g Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Mutinta wrote: »
    I might be wrong but I don't remember there being a different lift in the Charleston. They've added a lift to the end of their Samba, which was originally used in their showdance.

I went to the opening show, the charleston looked the same as blackpool. thats right they added a lift at the end of the samba.
    Glad they winning the shows, they are in a league of their own. i agree the comments seeing them live on stage, is even better! such chemistry a great partnership. Both dances executed brilliantly with style.
    I really think going on Strictly is the best thing for him. his profile is raised, people will know him other than being on Hollyoaks. i think he has the potential to do really well in musical theatre.
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Louise and Kevin won tonight's show.

Number of wins:
    Danny: 4
    Louise: 1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is a duplicate. but a fab and very close up version of That Samba from this evening's show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hreS_VyGA

Edit: Congrats to Louise and Kevin. :) And the Samba video I think must be this afternoon's show.. as Danny is mentioned as a winner (in the Finale clip which the same person has put on YouTube).
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutinta wrote: »
    Louise and Kevin won tonight's show.

Number of wins:
    Danny: 4
    Louise: 1

Thanks.

Congratulations to Louise and Kevin. :)
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies if this is a duplicate. but a fab and very close up version of That Samba from this evening's show

Edit: Congrats to Louise and Kevin. :) And the Samba video I think must be this afternoon's show.. as Danny is mentioned as a winner (in the Finale clip which the same person has put on YouTube).

Ugh that Samba really does not need extra dancers! It does show how good Danny is as he doesn't look at all out of place among the pros, but the extra dancers add nothing, and I'd be fuming if I'd been sitting there in the front row like the person filing that and had my view blocked by unnecessary backing dancers!

They never used to have backing dancers on the show - when will the producers learn that backing dancers are never, ever, ever a good idea! >:(

Danny & Oti are amazing though, gutted I can't get to see them dance live!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for those of a sensitive disposition... 6 minutes of Gangnam... closeup... with a bit of Craig RH participation thrown in.

:D
  • Options
    Bonnie2012Bonnie2012 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think 2 of the group dances will be taken out of the show in Manchester when Judge Rinder joins it?
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy for Danny and Oti, they should have won the series! :D Nice for Louise to win one too...

Any clips about of the wins?
  • Options
    xhannahlongxxhannahlongx Posts: 5,620
    Forum Member
    Full video of the glamourous top hat routine, apologies if already posted! https://youtu.be/xdn1pOu79sA
  • Options
    shamrock_17shamrock_17 Posts: 76
    Forum Member

Great clip of the Samba! :cool: Thanks for all those finds, LadyLavender. :gift: And to the others treating us with video-links and pictures. :)
    Bonnie2012 wrote: »
    Do you think 2 of the group dances will be taken out of the show in Manchester when Judge Rinder joins it?
    If I am not mistaken, the Judge replaces Ed Balls who cannot participate in Manchester due to "prior commitments".
  • Options
    shamrock_17shamrock_17 Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Ugh that Samba really does not need extra dancers! It does show how good Danny is as he doesn't look at all out of place among the pros, but the extra dancers add nothing, and I'd be fuming if I'd been sitting there in the front row like the person filing that and had my view blocked by unnecessary backing dancers!
    I was thinking the same, seeing the close-up Samba-video, I would be servery annoyed it the back-up dancers where blocking my view on Doti.
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full video of the glamourous top hat routine, apologies if already posted! https://youtu.be/xdn1pOu79sA

Thanks for posting - what a fabulous clip!
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonnie2012 wrote: »

no, Ed cant do Manchester so Robert is stepping in so the group dances will be the same just without Ed and Katya but with Robert and Oksana
  • Options
    collawcollaw Posts: 2,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the male dancer with the long platted hair, please
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    collaw wrote: »
    Of the male dancer with the long platted hair, please

Busola Peters

https://www.instagram.com/getlowbus/?hl=en
  • Options
    Strictlyfan17Strictlyfan17 Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how the arenas/show Is with regards to filming? Hoping to film the show but don't want to be disappointed when I get there to find out I can't.... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know how the arenas/show Is with regards to filming? Hoping to film the show but don't want to be disappointed when I get there to find out I can't.... ;-)

its a "no video's" policy but as you can see by youtube, no one takes notice of that

try it - if you get told to stop, then stop

Birmingham were telling people "no photos" as well but....... :p