Joe and Kim, the new I'm a Celeb Jungle Romance

I'm seeing the look of lust between Joe and Kim. The way she was batting her eyes at Joe and looking at him after the Bad Pit trial was just amazing! I couldn't decide whether they should get it on or if Joe should just run, run, run like the wind.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Well Kim is married, so i think dear Joe is safe.
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Don't make me ill
  • MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I saw it too. There's definitely something there. And Kim's been married three times so maybes she's got another one in her.

Mark my words, they'll be at it like clappers in the bush telegraph before the week is out.

Do you reckon Kim will go for a pink oversized tutu dress and a pink diamante crown at the wedding?
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spasmodic wrote: »
    I'm seeing the look of lust between Joe and Kim. The way she was batting her eyes at Joe and looking at him after the Bad Pit trial was just amazing! I couldn't decide whether they should get it on or if Joe should just run, run, run like the wind.

Kim and Joe did really well in the trial but I think Kim secretly fancies George. She's great, hope she makes it to the Final.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revolting .......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see any romance there:D What I do see that is nice between them is a good platonic friendship. I suspect we will see some more disagreements before the show ends though.
  • SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    No, I saw it too. There's definitely something there. And Kim's been married three times so maybes she's got another one in her.

Mark my words, they'll be at it like clappers in the bush telegraph before the week is out.

Do you reckon Kim will go for a pink oversized tutu dress and a pink diamante crown at the wedding?

It'd be a Whole New World...