chantelle houghton attention seaking!!

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    The people following her are possibly men hired by her secret admirer who has sent roses and diamonds.

I think Chantelle is more of a cubic zirconia sort of person,don't you?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe it's poor Alex's family in disguise, desperate for a glimpse of Dolly and reduced to stalking her because the selfish money-grabbing cow won't give him proper access.

Is the dozy bint absolutely certain it isn't just the TV Licence detector van?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chantelle is more of a cubic zirconia sort of person,don't you?;)

Whatever her taste in rocks, she was gloating about him buying her roses and diamonds, he's obviously took this as a green light and has moved his watchers in to make sure she is still as beautiful as ever and not really seeing some hypnotherapist, he can then make himself known to her and thus a love story is born. Hoorah!
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume - like an 'intelligent' person she has taken photographs of these cars/people?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever her taste in rocks, she was gloating about him buying her roses and diamonds, he's obviously took this as a green light and has moved his watchers in to make sure she is still as beautiful as ever and not really seeing some hypnotherapist, he can then make himself known to her and thus a double-page spread in Hello is born. Hoorah!

Fixed for accuracy.;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    I presume - like an 'intelligent' person she has taken photographs of these cars/people?!

Now you're just being silly.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fixed for accuracy.;);)

I don't think this fellow would want his mug in Hello magazine as he is most probably married
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J.R wrote: »

No she hasn't because she is crapping herself and is in a blind panic when she sees a man stopping to chat on his phone and just glancing in her direction and the man stopping to tie his shoelace heard her clattering hooves and glanced over, it's too much for her, she doesn't have time to write down numberplates, she just wants to escape their clutches. Come on show some pity for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think this fellow would want his mug in Hello magazine as he is most probably married

I'm not exactly convinced that he even exists except in Chantelle's imagination.
    Although I'm not completely sure that her 5 brain cells could have come up with the story on their own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not exactly convinced that he even exists except in Chantelle's imagination.
    Although I'm not completely sure that her 5 brain cells could have come up with the story on their own.

He's obviously an ugly sod though isn't he? Men with money who hide behind gifts and who never show their faces are usually not gifted in the looks or charisma department, Diamonds and roses are so yesterday anyway, hardly imaginative, the woman is easily pleased in my opinion
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    He's obviously an ugly sod though isn't he? Men with money who hide behind gifts and who never show their faces are usually not gifted in the looks or charisma department, Diamonds and roses are so yesterday anyway, hardly imaginative, the woman is easily pleased in my opinion

Same woman whose moaned that Alex Reid didnt get her the ring?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Same woman whose moaned that Alex Reid didnt get her the ring?

What ring is this? I missed that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So is Alex,and he got a contract,a baby and a sex-dungeon out of it.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is Alex,and he got a contract,a baby and a sex-dungeon out of it.;)

I wouldn't say Alex was ugly, but he makes an ugly transvestite
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe social services should get involved, that poor infant has an attention seeking mother who will stop at nothing for publicity and her poor daughter is getting caught in the crossfire.

I blame the people who buy the trash mags to read this rubbish.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Alex still not know where she lives? Funny how he seems to be the only one! The paps and pretend stalkers don't seem to have any bother finding her :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the dozy bint absolutely certain it isn't just the TV Licence detector van?

Or a pair of Hollywood scouts maybe, who are too overwhelmed by the dozy bint's beauty and poise and radiance to step out of the car and introduce themselves?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she setting the scene the other week when she said that Alex does not even know where she lives ( thought he would have a right to know as he is the Dad) now all of a sudden she has people stalking her, and of course she knows they are not paps, as she never arranged for them to call. So i think she will be trying to make out its Alex and its far more sinister, its is more probable that it was her own shadow that was following her.:D And the mystery man, she knows who it is, and they are going on a date, but thats all she is going to say at this time. Wonder if she will be papped as they always seem to follow this mega start (rat fans) :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Now Chantelle tells the trash mag she got the "Stalker"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chantelle-houghton-alex-reid-im-1773040?

And she quote; "They're definitely not paparazzi - they don't have cameras and they never get out of their cars - they just sit and watch me, outside the house, in the supermarket, wherever I go. It's extremely frightening and has happened several times this week."

:rolleyes:
    Now where is hand palm to head icon?
    Has it occurred to Chantelle that these are just people parking their cars who've noticed her and her attention whoring ways?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I do think that anyone lose interest in her, so she pick one of sensitive topics in made-up stories...
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt poor Chantelle feels that frightened she will be removing herself and her child from the media's attention :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe it's poor Alex's family in disguise, desperate for a glimpse of Dolly and reduced to stalking her because the selfish money-grabbing cow won't give him proper access.

This... he is as much to blame for complaining through the media instead of going through the courts... I do feel very sorry his parents... a contact center would be better than her mother monitoring his every move in order to prevent any photos getting out that Chantellitallagainandagainandagain does not profit from.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323822/Chantelle-Houghton-looks-tired-shops-Dolly--days-enjoying-romantic-date-mystery-man.html

Big news Chantelle watchers, she's hitting the shops again and the paps just happened to be there so we can see her skillfully manage to carry more than one bag at a time.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, ickle Dolly is a poppet though.. Shame her Mother is such a muppet...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323822/Chantelle-Houghton-looks-tired-shops-Dolly--days-enjoying-romantic-date-mystery-man.html

Big news Chantelle watchers, she's hitting the shops again and the paps just happened to be there so we can see her skillfully manage to carry more than one bag at a time.

Have a heart Blondie - she's STRUGGLING!:rolleyes:
    Is it just me or does the "mystery man" bear more than a passing resemblance to Alex?