Options

Craig Dean - gay? (Part 17)

bekzjbekzj Posts: 13,960
Forum Member
✭✭
I was just commenting about the effect on the heart though... but you could say he got the blood pumping a little bit more... :rolleyes: :p

Wash my mouth out? :confused: What do you think I've had in there!? :eek:

Haha, I think it was just 'dedication' at the time though wasn't it? Maybe crazy, mad, hysteria is a bit more accurate though :p

Indeed DEDICATION that sounds much better!:D:o

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey! We've been hacked to death again!!:( Is that a subtle hint to get us to b*gger off I wonder??!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bekzj wrote: »
    Blimey! We've been hacked to death again!!:( Is that a subtle hint to get us to b*gger off I wonder??!!:D
    LOL! Noooo! What's happened to the RS again!? :eek: Aww it's all tiny now, so we can't bugger off, 'cause it needs to have hundreds of pages again now, it'd be too sad to leave it as just three posts long :( :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    GEMS17GEMS17 Posts: 22,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Noooo! What's happened to the RS again!? :eek: Aww it's all tiny now, so we can't bugger off, 'cause it needs to have hundreds of pages again now, it'd be too sad to leave it as just three posts long :( :rolleyes: :p

LOL! Now we have an incentive to stay FOREVER.. **laughs maniacally**:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG it's all little now!!

I suppose that means we'll just have to do a lot of Craig bumping...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GEMS17 wrote: »
    LOL! Now we have an incentive to stay FOREVER.. **laughs maniacally**:D:D:D
    LOL! Oh dear! :D We'll have to start all over again now!

If you're looking for the way out, this isn't it...

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Oh dear! :D We'll have to start all over again now!

If you're looking for the way out, this isn't it...

:p

So, I guess the question to start us off is:

Is Craig Dean gay?:p:p:p:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, I guess the question to start us off is:

Is Craig Dean gay?:p:p:p:p:D
    LOL!

NO! :mad:

No matter what Lucy stupid Allen thinks... hmph... :rolleyes:

:p:p:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What have you guys done to the thread ? I was top poster in Part 16..well maybe 2nd...??!!

*sulks* :(

and NO Craig's not gay :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobi4 wrote: »
    What have you guys done to the thread ? I was top poster in Part 16..well maybe 2nd...??!!

He may not be gay, but he sure is happy....:D:D:p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He may not be gay, but he sure is happy....:D:D:p;)

His boyfriend is tho. Gay and very happy :):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, aww sorry Mel! Looks like I'm on top with Craigy at the moment though... now there's a nice thought ;) Well actually I wouldn't be picky, but I really shouldn't be saying these things should I? :p

Aww it's nearly three years since he had that silly lemon jacket on when he met JP now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart still skips a beat thinking about it.

God, Guy and James were bloody marvellous.

**melts in McDean puddle of goo**:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    you guys broke it lol ... its all small

your just going to have to pump it up to make it all big again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    Wash my mouth out? :confused: What do you think I've had in there!? :eek:

Well benjy ... it big and round and long :p:o
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member

The confusion about that wasn't helped with what Craig said when he went back.

Before he left he was "yeah, I still fancy girls" to Jake

Yet when he got back, he even admitted to JP that he had to practically force himself to have sex with the women he was seeing cos it was expected of him. 'Going through the motions' as he said, doesn't sound like he enjoyed it, so it doesn't totally sound like a man who fancies girls'! lol :D
    He sounded like how JP was with Hannah. Didn't want to do it, but was playing straight so he had to.

Was that Lucy Allan sneaking that in cos she's convinced Craig IS gay?! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have to christen this new thread of Craig with this hilarious little gem .... just cos it's wonderfully funny and ironic and I never get tired of watching it! :D

As someone says, he's almost describing himself with JP when he's talking to Raquel! lol

Wonderful. You'd never get anything like this in HO these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmXBXw6KMM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    Have to christen this new thread of Craig with this hilarious little gem .... just cos it's wonderfully funny and ironic and I never get tired of watching it! :D

As someone says, he's almost describing himself with JP when he's talking to Raquel! lol

Wonderful. You'd never get anything like this in HO these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmXBXw6KMM

That is HILARIOUS!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was just watching Guy's backstage videos (still as hilarious as ever!) and I thought how ironic it was that Guy is saying, at the beginning, that they want him to go back to HO cos 'it's not doing very well without me' so they want him to save it.

He was, of course, joking at the time, cos he said that on the back of HO winning all those soap awards (that he mentions :) ) but that was a year ago and with the way HO seems to be going down the drain with the ratings to match it, it just seems ironic that in the year since he said that, he's absolutely right to say it's not doing very well without him! :D

Course, not just Guy but a a few others, some appallingly wooden 'actors', too much emphasis on the kids and lack of decent scripts also haven't helped!
    But it does make me smile seeing him saying that. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An e mail from the director of Baseline regarding Guys role in it!! Thanks to Hasena!

http://guylashes-forum.com/post390.html#p390
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG - only one page of Craig Dean - gay? That's unacceptable! And for their anniversary too. :eek:

Off to read the Baseline director's email now. Thanks, Hasena (and Bekz)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jan has informed us that she wishes to close the MDF forum and archive the posts on 19th September. She assures us the main site will stay up. She invited us to start our own forum and so we have. http://www.mcdeanforever-forum.com. Please come and join us!x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bekzj wrote: »
    Jan has informed us that she wishes to close the MDF forum and archive the posts on 19th September. She assures us the main site will stay up. She invited us to start our own forum and so we have. http://www.mcdeanforever-forum.com. Please come and join us!x

As I just said on the MS - thanks everyone for the support! Oh, news about Christie and GUY:D:D:D on Guylashes (and MDF2).x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been a year since Craig and John Paul left and they still had to chop the RS again!! Love it!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,986
    Forum Member
    Guy Burnet Fans has had it confirmed by Guy himself that http://twitter.com/guyburnetreal IS definitely his new twitter account! Tweet follow plug tweet... ;):p A GBF thread on it can be found HERE.

And on IMDb, I also found a bigger/black and white version of Guy's twitter avatar (Guy and Dexter Fletcher on the Baseline set).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raising the Romper Ship! Happy SE!!!:D

Edit; The thread really doesn't look right being this small...