Come Dine With Me Question (Jasmine Lennard)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I heard that she was kicked off the program for threatening to bottle one of the contestants.

I am just wondering whether or not these episodes broadcast on T.V or if they did not make it onto T.V.

Comments

• HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    I heard that she was kicked off the program for threatening to bottle one of the contestants.

I am just wondering whether or not these episodes broadcast on T.V or if they did not make it onto T.V.

I saw these over the Christmas week, and I read afterwards that Jasmine had threatened to glass Chrissie Rock, but that wasn't shown in the programme! I think they just said that she wouldn't be returning for the rest of the week, and replaced her with Margi Clarke.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, apparently Jasmine was arguing with Marcus Collins and Crissy stuck up for him, which is when Jasmine threatened to glass her.

On the programme, they seemed to be making out that Jasmine was just so bored with the other contestants that she herself chose not to continue, but in truth they had no choice but to drop her from the programme and Margi Clarke became her replacement.

I was under the impression, before watching it, that it had all been re-filmed and that Jasmine wouldn't be appearing at all, but lucky for us we got to see (once again) what a charming, grounded individual she is :rolleyes: