Options

Chantelle Houghton get her boobs done

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
Forum Member
Oh dear, all that past modelling and now she wants to get them done! :cry: work must be drying up

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    When?

Any links, sources?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    "Chantelle Houghton the Celebrity Big Brother winner gets a boob job to increase the size of her breasts to an apparently D Cup at the Transform Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. She showed them off as she left the clinic in north London" UK 28/10/2007

4ac565408c26ed25f3185aad78260c5a6b25390a.jpg 328b5e55f6aaa88239ecb071c2faf5007744b350.jpg
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the gutter press she's going into the jungle and they're her 'secret weapon'. The woman looks sad and lonely, I wonder if 'living the dream' has met her expectations.......:rolleyes::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I am not surprised. She looks like a horse.

Only thing Preston saw in her was ££££!.
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    John Dough wrote: »
    According to the gutter press she's going into the jungle and they're her 'secret weapon'. The woman looks sad and lonely, I wonder if 'living the dream' has met her expectations.......:rolleyes::confused:
    #

I saw that she was meant to be going in the Jungle, I like Chantelle and wish she hadnt got her boobs done, after all they are not real at the end of the day and does it really matter.....are men that shallow that they just look at your boobs :rolleyes: rather than the person you are !

Charmer x.
  • Options
    BibblesBibbles Posts: 7,755
    Forum Member
    John Dough wrote: »

I'd be surprised if she's on IACGMOOH-wishful thinking by her agent I'd think.Gemma Atkinson will be I'm sure.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those photos don't look like 'After' photos to me?
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Crikey, they look like man boob.

she has not had them done two weeks yet so I'd say they are still very swollen they look like any other boob job after they have first been done.

if it makes her happy then good luck to her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    tacky bimbo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tacky bimbo

so many girls going down this route
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many girls going down this route

Yup.......almost all of ex BB HM's females seem to have had them done after leaving the house.
    Silly IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Yup.......almost all of ex BB HM's females seem to have had them done after leaving the house.
    Silly IMO.

Yeah i know. Bar the twins of course:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i know. Bar the twins of course:D

Let's hope they stay the way they are.......I can't really see them taking that route tho'. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Let's hope they stay the way they are.......I can't really see them taking that route tho'. :)

I'm sure they will. I haven't even heard a mention of there boobs both in and out of the BB house;).

I think the twin thing might actually help them stop getting the fame into there heads and suffer like so many other contestents as they have another person who is in the same position that they are really close towhich makes it easier.

Plus there high emotional intelligence;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will. I haven't even heard a mention of there boobs both in and out of the BB house;).

I think the twin thing might actually help them stop getting the fame into there heads and suffer like so many other contestents as they have another person who is in the same position that they are really close towhich makes it easier.

Plus there high emotional intelligence;).

I think they are both pretty grounded, in that they weren't looking for the whole 'fame' thing.
    Good luck to them......they do seem like two nice young kids. :)
  • Options
    May BlossomMay Blossom Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bibbles wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if she's on IACGMOOH-wishful thinking by her agent I'd think.Gemma Atkinson will be I'm sure.

Total c..p put out by Chantelle agent to make her seem a 'bigger' celebrity that she actually is. Sound familiar - now signed to Dave Reid same as Chanelle. Why is anyone taken in by this garbage put out by this guy?? He puts stuff out every few days to keep them in the newspapers - however tacky some of it may be.

It is shame to see Chantelle to go down this tacky route as she did manage to maintain some dignity when she came out of BB house. It seems that she is now so desperate to keep in the limelight that anything goes.
  • Options
    gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had really hoped Chantelle would be above this sort of thing. In CBB she seemed very down to earth and very sure of herself.
    It is a shame to see that she is going down the same route as other BB girls have.
    Whatever happened to her principals ?
    I for one always thought she seemed very level headed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    #

I saw that she was meant to be going in the Jungle, I like Chantelle and wish she hadnt got her boobs done, after all they are not real at the end of the day and does it really matter.....are men that shallow that they just look at your boobs :rolleyes: rather than the person you are !

Charmer x.

Totally agree with you. Any man who likes a woman for the size of her boobs isn't worth having as far as I'm concerned. Like the whole thing of being super thin, I really believe most women do it more to impress other women than they do to impress men as most of the males I know don't like either plastic boobs or pencil thin women. She had a nice normal shape earlier and now she just looks like every other page 3 bimbo. :(