Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Just a thought but if you are on twitter would be nice to tweet Artem and wish him well for tonights DWTS

Have done BJ :)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    katkins21 wrote: »
    He said when he was training with Kara ,that he hadn't had time to go to the gym and he had lost a stone of muscle.

Thank you katkins21.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    He said when he was training with Kara ,that he hadn't had time to go to the gym and he had lost a stone of muscle.

Your back we have missed you :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    By the way the picture or not of Artem has had 65 hits now that means a lot of lurkers are out there, come and join us please its fun
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your back we have missed you :D:D:D:D
    By the way the picture or not of Artem has had 65 hits now that means a lot of lurkers are out there, come and join us please its fun

Hi Katkins nice to have you back again , missed you :

Well said BJgirl , welcome lurkers , we really are friendly , Honestly .
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    As DWTS is the hot topic at the moment. Was rock week this week? I watched Katherine and Maria's routines this morning. Rock chick definitely didn't suit Katherine. She looked beautiful in the Waltz. Looks like Maria and another girl Melissa? will get the sympathy vote because they are both injured They were wondering if the dance off for the two couples with the lowest votes would be re-introduced this week.

I copied this article from the DWTS thread.

http://windycitizensports.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/moron-dance-pro-almost-ruins-katherine-jenkins/
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We can now revise that number BJ, it is 102. So lurkers, as BJ says, come out of lurkdom and join in the fun that is supporting Artem. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Have done BJ :)

Me to
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me to
    You can see we still discuss the same things, just from a different angle.....sometimes.....:rolleyes:
    As for your thoughts yungathart, can you imagine our blushes if K&A ever read some our posts.....:o:D
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    You can see we still discuss the same things, just from a different angle.....sometimes.....:rolleyes:
    As for your thoughts yungathart, can you imagine our blushes if K&A ever read some our posts.....:o:D

No there is a thought ! i am sure they get google alerts so probably do see some of the things we put.

COME ON LURKERS please delurk
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

Wilag43

I would say this is not Artem,this looks the same guy as on the picture tweeted by Armen way.In that picture the same guy is standing up and has a cigarette in his hand,with the same T shirt.BJ may be able to post link.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oliviers announce Award presenters, Royal Ballet's Monica Mason honoured
    Date: 10 April 2012

Monica Mason, the outgoing director of the Royal Ballet, will join Tim Rice as a Special Award winner at this year's Olivier Awards which are announced on Sunday 15 April 2012.

The Olivier Awards are the culmination of the theatre awards season, following the Evening Standard, Critics' Circle and the Whatsonstage.com Awards (in which a record-breaking 70,000 people voted).

Click here for the list of nominees with photos and full analysis of the 2012 Oliver Awards nominations.

The event's organisers the Society of London Theatre (SOLT) have also announced the list of presenters for this year's Awards including
    Hayley Atwell, Douglas Booth, Zach Braff, Jim Carter, Tom Chambers, Tyne Daly, Jack Davenport, Agyness Deyn, Jonathan Edwards, Susannah Fielding, Vittorio Grigolo, Lenny Henry, Ronan Keating, Katherine Kelly, Harry Lloyd, James McAvoy, Natascha McElhone, Laurie Metcalf, Elaine Paige, Dan Stevens, Sir Patrick Stewart, David Suchet, Kara Tointon, Will Young, Zoe Wanamaker, Jodie Whittaker and Barbara Windsor.

SOLT go on to promise "a few more surprises on the night" with performances from a number of the nominated musicals and tributes to this year’s Special Award winners as well as a special appearance by Ronan Keating.

Listings for this year's live

BJ,
    Do you know if the awards are on TV this year.I remember watching them last year on BBC 3 or 4.They interviewed Kara with Ruppert Everett.?
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As we've now more or less established that Artem is not in the pic, I'm going to remove it from photobucket so as not to confuse people.

Hope you all enjoyed the debate :D:D
    Forum Member
    As we've now more or less established that Artem is not in the pic, I'm going to remove it from photobucket so as not to confuse people.

Well i am sorry but i still could not say DEFO that its not him but lets hope this time tomorrow we will have lots of lovely new pics to look at
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL. Nice one, wliag!!!;);)
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    BJ,
    Do you know if the awards are on TV this year.I remember watching them last year on BBC 3 or 4.They interviewed Kara with Ruppert Everett.?

The BBC will be giving the awards extensive live coverage on television (via the Red Button), on Radio 2, hosted by Ken Bruce, and online, with red carpet coverage from 5.30pm and the Ceremony starting at 6pm.
    Forum Member
    By the way Nancy Delolio is on Loose Women tomorrow !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC will be giving the awards extensive live coverage on television (via the Red Button), on Radio 2, hosted by Ken Bruce, and online, with red carpet coverage from 5.30pm and the Ceremony starting at 6pm.

Thanks BJ :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw what a shame have a hairdresser's appt. It is repeated later in pm. Are you willing to provide sub-titles then B J?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Aw what a shame have a hairdresser's appt. It is repeated later in pm. Are you willing to provide sub-titles then B J?:rolleyes:

i will be at work :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder what mad things she is going to come out with:eek:

Don't think I'll tune in ,I'm at work !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will be at work :rolleyes:
    Lucky you will miss it too then. Wonder what she will be plugging this time, apart from herself, dahlinks.:eek:
    Forum Member
    Lucky you will miss it too then. Wonder what she will be plugging this time, apart from herself, dahlinks.:eek:

Well someone will have to watch it just in case she says something nice about Artem !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well someone will have to watch it just in case she says something nice about Artem !

It will all be about her.:eek:

Mind you she did hint ,God for Bid she would be more involved in SCD this year .....poss Judge.But then that was in the DM...or shall we say Daily Fail !!!
    Forum Member
    Irina Bubnovskaya is with Artem Chigvintsev and 4 others at Dancing with the Stars @ CBS studios.
This discussion has been closed.