Where's Coach Trip?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Message from Brendan on FB: Brendan's Love Cruise - Starts Monday 2nd December on More4 at 09:20 B x

Why is it tucked away at such a weird time? :confused:
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just passing on a message.

This is what google turned up.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/brendans-love-cruise/episode-guide

I would have missed it if I hadn’t seen the FB post. Recorder set.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Just passing on a message.

This is what google turned up.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/brendans-love-cruise/episode-guide

I would have missed it if I hadn’t seen the FB post. Recorder set.

Thanks Gemo. I too would have completely missed this!

I've also set my recorder ;)
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link.... Brendan maybe the only good thing about the show, it doesn't sound particularly great.

EDIT: Did a quick Google search and there's a Daily Star article about the "antics" that allegedly occurred.... not what could be discussed in a 9am show. But hey it is the Star so take it with a pinch of salt.

I wonder what the other passengers thought?

And for those wondering; its on the MSC Splendida.
  • Options
    Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A relative was in Benidorm w/c 5th November and said that she saw the coach and Brendan along the beach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link.... Brendan maybe the only good thing about the show, it doesn't sound particularly great.

EDIT: Did a quick Google search and there's a Daily Star article about the "antics" that allegedly occurred.... not what could be discussed in a 9am show. But hey it is the Star so take it with a pinch of salt.

I wonder what the other passengers thought?

And for those wondering; its on the MSC Splendida.

Oooo, I’ve been on an MSC cruise – it was the Armonia.

Here it is at Santorini.

Edit: just read the Daily Star article. On the cruise booze cost quite a lot and you weren’t allowed to bring your own on board – bags were scanned to prevent it. Drunken behaviour wouldn’t go down well with other passengers because it is not normally encountered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Excellent point about the drinking. I think we need to put it down to the Star making more out of the story than there is.... and just hope than when it airs they're not right. ;)
    Plus the 'other antics' would not make the cut for a morning time slot. Channel 4 aren't ones to shy away from something controversial, so if they really wanted to make this into something else then it'd be at 11pm.

Nice ship btw. Odd name though... surely its nicknamed/mispronoucned as the 'ammonia' at times? :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^Excellent point about the drinking. I think we need to put it down to the Star making more out of the story than there is.... and just hope than when it airs they're not right. ;)
    Plus the 'other antics' would not make the cut for a morning time slot. Channel 4 aren't ones to shy away from something controversial, so if they really wanted to make this into something else then it'd be at 11pm.

Nice ship btw. Odd name though... surely its nicknamed/mispronoucned as the 'ammonia' at times? :D;)

Oh yes. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^lol I knew it! :D

I think I'm looking forward to this show now more for the ship and Brendan's enthusiastic presentation of it rather than the dubious dating element.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen a trail for Coach Trip, so set it to record from today.

Apparently it returned last Monday, thank heavens for 4OD :D