DS Not Working on My Nexus 7

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
Forum Member
Got a Nexus 7 earlier in the week(which I absolutely love), and webpages work fine in Chrome, all except for DS that is. It worked for the first 24 hours, but now just refuses to load. Neither the forums, nor the main site will open. I have tried both the desktop and mobile versions, but nothing. All other webpages load in Chrome. Any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a Nexus 7 earlier in the week(which I absolutely love), and webpages work fine in Chrome, all except for DS that is. It worked for the first 24 hours, but now just refuses to load. Neither the forums, nor the main site will open. I have tried both the desktop and mobile versions, but nothing. All other webpages load in Chrome. Any ideas? :confused:

Are you using any Ad blocking software? I tried Adblock on my Nexus and every site was fine with it apart from DS. Removed Adblock and DS worked again.
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problems with DS on my Nexus 7. Have you tried rebooting it? (Just keep the power button held for about 10 seconds)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    Are you using any Ad blocking software? I tried Adblock on my Nexus and every site was fine with it apart from DS. Removed Adblock and DS worked again.

Yes, I am. I bet that's what it is. Hopefully I can configure it not to block DS. Thank you :)

Hmmm, actually it seems there are no options to create a filter. You have to choose from a pre-existing set of filters. The only other ad-blocker I can find is one where you have to root the tablet, which I obviously don't want to touch with a barge pole.