Options

Ooh, that'd be a nice cameo.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
Forum Member
✭✭
I love it when actors / celebrities pop up in DW.

Who would you like to turn up?

For me, maybe a bit obscure for some, but Richard Hawley would be great. Good voice, good glasses, good clothes, good scar, some great hair (no really, some great hair).

Whodya fancy?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really an actor or a celebrity, but...ME :D

On a serious note, I think Murray Gold should get a nice little cameo again, as he has done so much work for the show. I think it'd be a nice little treat for him to pop up again :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a quick, doesn't matter if they can really act, cameo it'd have to be Brian May, he'd be perfect for doctor who!

For an actor how about Alan Rickman?
  • Options
    spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems The Master is now a weekly guest appearence!

Anyway, how about David Hyde Pierce ?

(since I can't see Dustin Hoffman doing it).
  • Options
    brouhahabrouhaha Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a quick, doesn't matter if they can really act, cameo it'd have to be Brian May, he'd be perfect for doctor who!

His hair would never fit in the TARDIS! :D
  • Options
    TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brouhaha wrote: »
    His hair would never fit in the TARDIS! :D

(the Doctor hears a guitar being played)
    "Ah, sounds like I've landed in the 1970s"

(he turns a corner, discovers Brian May)
    "Oh."
  • Options
    Counting.No.AgeCounting.No.Age Posts: 246
    Forum Member

For an actor how about Alan Rickman?

This :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a silly idea for a Doctor Who Children in Need special:

The Master (John Simm) finds himself overpowered by Rassilons guards after returning to the Time War and is promptly dumped in a prison cell. He finds himself sharing the cell with two Time Ladies, Romana (Keeley Hawes) and Susan (Montserrat Lombard).

The Master starts to explain the preceding events to them, only to be interupted by the Doctor's Tardis materialising inside the cell. To their suprise a future version of the Doctor (Philip Glenister) steps out, uttering the the words "Well don't just sit there looking gormless, get in the bleeding Tardis!".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    korbany wrote: »
    I had a silly idea for a Doctor Who Children in Need special:

The Master (John Simm) finds himself overpowered by Rassilons guards after returning to the Time War and is promptly dumped in a prison cell. He finds himself sharing the cell with two Time Ladies, Romana (Keeley Hawes) and Susan (Montserrat Lombard).

The Master starts to explain the preceding events to them, only to be interupted by the Doctor's Tardis materialising inside the cell. To their suprise a future version of the Doctor (Philip Glenister) steps out, uttering the the words "Well don't just sit there looking gormless, get in the bleeding Tardis!".

I'd ****ing pay to watch that.