Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 267)

Comments

• elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I don't think tptb give a rats arse about us though, they haven't since DTC and Santer left.

I do think Tanya will get the duff duff. I've accedpted it. I can live with that, as long as Christian and Syed are well characterised on the day and thier exit is one I can believe in.

I'll just edit their last scene and put Julia's theme over it.

Like you say, tptb don't give a damn about Chryed, but at least we do, so if they don't get the exit they deserve, I'll just make it!
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just edit their last scene and put Julia's theme over it.

Like you say, tptb don't give a damn about Chryed, but at least we do, so if they don't get the exit they deserve, I'll just make it!

:D

Yes there is always fan videos and fan fiction to rectify tptb's mistakes. :sleep:
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I'm doing the episode thread Nov. 15th. Hope I do it justice. Anything you want me to include just Pm me.

I'll give ye some exclusives.
    Thanks
    dj

Thank you :)
    I don't think tptb give a rats arse about us though, they haven't since DTC and Santer left.

I do think Tanya will get the duff duff. I've accedpted it. I can live with that, as long as Christian and Syed are well characterised on the day and thier exit is one I can believe in.

Yeah but it's still an exit for not just one, but two characters. And they did give us a whole week for their wedding as well, so, I dunno. I'm not saying I don't think Tanya will get the duff duff or that I'll be surprised if she does, but I still have hope they might just give us a duff duff. Maybe. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Thank you :)

Yeah but it's still an exit for not just one, but two characters. And they did give us a whole week for their wedding as well, so, I dunno. I'm not saying I don't think Tanya will get the duff duff or that I'll be surprised if she does, but I still have hope they might just give us a duff duff. Maybe. :o

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's not out the realms of possibility.

It's just tptb have spat at us for so long now that I don't place much confidence over them caring about a Julia's final theme, especially when they've got thier Branning story to promote.

Chryed will be gone but the Ava story is going to take them into thier next era and I suspect that's how they're going to look at it.

I hope I'm pleasently surprised though and I hate being this pessemistic about things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I'm doing the episode thread Nov. 15th. Hope I do it justice. Anything you want me to include just Pm me.

I'll give ye some exclusives.
    Thanks
    dj
    How lovely of you to think of us. :)
  • demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it's us they don't give a rats arse about. I think the people they don't give a rats arse about are a little closer to them than the viewers :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's us they don't give a rats arse about. I think the people they don't give a rats arse about are a little closer to them than the viewers :o
    Oh yeah this. :sleep:

Still, at least Marc and Johnny are out of it now and showcasing thier talents where they are being appreciated. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon :)
    AL59 wrote: »
    For Elphie and Alex :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugbWNNDsXs

(and anyone else who wants to watch it) :D

Thank you! This is all kinds of amazing :D

Thanks Katrina for posting your vid too.
    jenn123 wrote: »

Yeah but i;t's still an exit for not just one, but two characters. And they did give us a whole week for their wedding as well, so, I dunno. I'm not saying I don't think Tanya will get the duff duff or that I'll be surprised if she does, but I still have hope they might just give us a duff duff. Maybe. :o

The fact that Pete's writing gives me hope too. I think if it was anyone else, our chances would be slimmer. Whether it's JT or not, i expect them to leave in a black cab with the Masoods and Roxy looking on and us simultaneously breaking down into weeping messes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all. :)

Is it really just two weeks until they leave? My God, has it really gone that quick? I'm gonna be such a wreck on their final day. All day!! Glad Pete is writing the ep though. :)

How are we by the way?

xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's writing tonight?

It could be good, in an awful way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, I really hope Chryed do get the duff duff / JT, it just seems fitting, I loved it for the reunion, it really heightens the emotion. I am still hoping DTW is lying, I assume it will be revealed on tomorrow's episode...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, they're an 'elsewhere' which means two 40 second scenes, if we're lucky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Who's writing tonight?

It could be good, in an awful way.

Katie Douglas :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*worries*

Still believe Danny's lying, and Syed will doubt the marriage because Christian met Danny in secret, lied about the fight and believed Danny over Syed. They're both in that place where they're doubting the other/themselves and it's paaaaain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *worries*

Still believe Danny's lying, and Syed will doubt the marriage because Christian met Danny in secret, lied about the fight and believed Danny over Syed. They're both in that place where they're doubting the other/themselves and it's paaaaain.

bib - Me too! If this is her, she hasn't written for EE before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening!

I see there talks about whether Chryed will get a JT or not. I reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy hope they do!!
    AL59 wrote: »
    For Elphie and Alex :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugbWNNDsXs

(and anyone else who wants to watch it) :D

Thank you for uploading this! This vid is amazing. I nearly cried at the con because of it and I'm not normally a crying person although Chryed seems to have the ability to make me a weeping mess :cool:. I like the quotes that you've included. They've said some absolutely beautiful stuff to one another!especially like the last quote where syed hopes that christian will be the first and last person he'll truely love :cry: Great ending! :D Indeed 'never let [each other] go'!

*continues catching-up*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    Evening All

Gosh just 2 weeks - imagine what we'll be like this time in two Thursdays :eek:

I deffo want the Duff Duff or rather JT but I get they give it to the cliffhnager as there wont be another ep for 3 days after. And they#ll say we got our JT moment, and have ahd a load of duff duffs lately.

Tonight will be tough-broken Christian. Still hoping DTW was lying but not sure it will ever be clear :(

Thanks for the vid AL59 - very excited to watch it again
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Evening :)

Just caught up with the soapbox clip, poor Christian getting arrested :( he looks so sad, it's like the fight's gone out of him :(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *worries*

I really hope DTW is lying too, the alternative is too painful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we get some scenes of Syed playing nurse.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I doubt it, that would make Syed look like a nice person and TPTB don't want Syed to look like a nice person. :sleep:

I hate this storyline...
    Forum Member
    Been day dreaming about how Chryed exit. I know I shouldnt coz frankly I dont even know we're getting a happy one, but I would like their exit to be special somehow. Not 'just' another taxi.

Today my imagination came up with a Crocodile Dundee-esque final scene with declarations of love on the underground platform.

I'm setting myself up for such disappointment :rolleyes:
    Forum Member

I'd love some Syed looking after Christian scenes coz he always misses that bit and it would be gorgeous to see but I sincerely doubt we'll get it. I think it'll start with the next day, and as Christian seems to have switched off I'm not sure he'll even have let Syed look after him. So sad :(:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine Syed a) not wanting C to report it and letting it go to easily and b) believing that C wouldn't want to report it? I'll wait to see how it'll play out.
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine Syed a) not wanting C to report it and letting it go to easily and b) believing that C wouldn't want to report it? I'll wait to see how it'll play out.

Well, we know Syed does want Christian to report it, and does it himself in the end. And I can see Syed believing that Christian wouldn't want to report it, since he didn't want to last time either.

I have pick n mix for tonight's ep :sleep:
This discussion has been closed.