Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Scot you swine you knicked my quote:D
    She said on the new interview I wont done a romance
    oh that would mean no court:p

I thought it was relevant.
    and mine was better than yours
    :p:D
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey cobis still waiting for you tweet:p

oh I know, I am really going to have to make an effort! you and my other three followers must be bored to tears!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    oh I know, I am really going to have to make an effort! you and my other three followers must be bored to tears!

hey I follow you and you follow me just shout chav and I will tweet:D
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I thought it was relevant.
    and mine was better than yours
    :p:D

I sent you something earlier did you receive it.:D
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    "I don't watch TV!" from the 'presenter' who wants to work on the telly.:D
    but she has taken presenter off her twitter bio...maybe she realises that she isnt likely to be one?

OldBagHere wrote: »
    And that's what they are like - always a bit of underlying menace if you don't sing from the same hymn sheet. And desperate to do it right in your face.

Difference 1: We :D, they:mad: with the threat of a virtual taser.

Yes, what exactly is the purpose of stalking members of an internet forum whose views you happen to disagree with?
    And then openly and smugly announcing to slavering acolytes that you are trying to track down complete strangers? All a bit Malarky, gotta be said.:D

Difference 2: We think the JJJ Cult hysteria is some of the craziest shyte around and the badly-written outpourings of ubers like KKKNB worthy of :eek::confused::D. But unlike them, we have no interest in a face to face showdown or slithering round the internet trying to track down complete strangers' IP addresses and workplaces.

There is certainly a grand difference between taking the piss and spreading poison.

Yes I would definitely agree...there seems to be so much unnecessary poison being pumped out....

its bizarre cos Im still struggling to understand how on earth it is meant to help anything?
    I have learnt quite a bit in the last few months about the difference between giving people you dont know that well the benefit of the doubt...and avoiding people whose motivation is to cause deliberate upset and unpleasantness....:confused:

and it does illustrate the difference between people who are able to take the piss and those who lack the ablity to do so... im still impressed that it took some Josie fans almost a year to realise that this thread existed....:rolleyes: I thought they were meant to be BB fans?

especially when John made it obvious he was aware of the courts existence last autumn!!!:eek:

Frillynix wrote: »
    oh absolutely OBH ***nods***

And you know what is also strange

All the twits saying "WOULD YA SAY THAT TO MY FACE" ..and issuing challenges to us all - well I would also issue a challenge, one that I fear she would never take up - I challenge her to debate reasonably on here where its moderated and you arent allowed to issue personal threats like Josie of the Baseballs Bats - where you arent allowed to say that someone should be aborted, as was twitted about us the other night........(I wont even begin to start with the irony in regard to Josie about THAT one!)..........

KKFA come on doooooowwwwwn!

it would be interesting to see how people would cope trying to keep within guidelines...on here......as well....?
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? If I was on TWITter I'd just ask her straight "how much does he owe you and what for?"

@Josiestweet Not being nasty Jose, but you tweeted John angry cause the media used your name in an article yet you use his in your OK column
    1 hour ago in reply to ↑

@Josiestweet
    Josie Gibson @LinziiD_x no babe. Because I'd like my money I'm owed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok ..who works at the solicitors?? And who works at the University? And who is at the local council? Oh and not forgetting the chartered accountant's staff? You really are a terrible lot!! How dare you all use your company's comps to disagree with Josie gibbon and her entourage?
    Forum Member
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Ok ..who works at the solicitors?? And who works at the University? And who is at the local council? Oh and not forgetting the chartered accountant's staff? You really are a terrible lot!! How dare you all use your company's comps to disagree with Josie gibbon and her entourage?

Bib I for one use my own laptop in own home;)
    Forum Member
    You know what? If I was on TWITter I'd just ask her straight "how much does he owe you and what for?"

@Josiestweet Not being nasty Jose, but you tweeted John angry cause the media used your name in an article yet you use his in your OK column
    1 hour ago in reply to ↑

@Josiestweet

Sweet cakes your wish is my command.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member

1 hour ago in reply to ↑

@Josiestweet

She then blocked that young girl, Josie hates truths , if you dont worship her she blocks you, :rolleyes:
    Forum Member

LOL has someone been getting their knickers in twist over where we all post from ?
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Josie world. "No babe" Um, yes babe. She was very specifically sarcastic about how difficult it was for him not to mention her and asked him not to do it again. Then she did it several times herself immediately afterwards.

I think Josie learned the twisted pattern when growing up that being completely insanely irrational gets her attention. People get caught in the trap of trying to argue her into reality. It is a very effective method of forcing negative attention from people because most normal people expect a general level of rational thought and truthfulness. When they come across someone who operates in a world of total fabrication it does not compute. So they tie themselves in knots trying to understand why someone is not thinking with any semblance of reason or reality. If you look at the way JJ reacted to Josie's perspective in and out of the house he is the dictionary definition of someone being tied up in knots. In fact his propensity to drain people with constant nit-picking, rational-sounding argument is the perfect energy source for a fantasist like Josie. Energetically speaking, she is a black hole of entropy and he is an infinite source of order.

I think that is Josie's mental dysfunction, she has learned how to force negative attention from people and is addicted to it. So she just lies and talks absolute nonsense all the time to make people spend their energy trying to sort out the muddle.

The only way to deal with someone who refuses to live in a rational, truthful world is to completely ignore them. You will never argue or cajole them into the real world as that would take away their source of attention, even if that attention is negative in nature. It would be like locking a heroin addict in a room, they'd rip your head off. That's why people like Josie are so dangerous, they're energy addicts. Dare I say classic "N".

If only they realised that there is an infinite source of energy elsewhere. They don't need to steal it from other people. I guess that is what they are here to learn.
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    LOL has someone been getting their knickers in twist over where we all post from ?

I think it is the KKKK effect did she have some Ip addresses:confused: so I assume she might know where you
    use computer:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is the KKKK effect did she have some Ip addresses:confused: so I assume she might know where you

When idiots first come across the whois database they think they iz hack3rz innit.
    Forum Member

Having someones IP and being able to trace them is fantasy. If i look up my IP it says im in Harrogate (at least 70mile away from where i am) and says im an aol customer.. im not, i left aol months ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    LOL Josie world. "No babe" Um, yes babe. She was very specifically sarcastic about how difficult it was for him not to mention her and asked him not to do it again. Then she did it several times herself immediately afterwards.

I think Josie learned the twisted pattern when growing up that being completely insanely irrational gets her attention. People get caught in the trap of trying to argue her into reality. It is a very effective method of forcing negative attention from people because most normal people expect a general level of rational thought and truthfulness. When they come across someone who operates in a world of total fabrication it does not compute. So they tie themselves in knots trying to understand why someone is not thinking with any semblance of reason or reality. If you look at the way JJ reacted to Josie's perspective in and out of the house he is the dictionary definition of someone being tied up in knots. In fact his propensity to drain people with constant nit-picking, rational-sounding argument is the perfect energy source for a fantasist like Josie. Energetically speaking, she is a black hole of entropy and he is an infinite source of order.

I think that is Josie's mental dysfunction, she has learned how to force negative attention from people and is addicted to it. So she just lies and talks absolute nonsense all the time to make people spend their energy trying to sort out the muddle.

The only way to deal with someone who refuses to live in a rational, truthful world is to completely ignore them. You will never argue or cajole them into the real world as that would take away their source of attention, even if that attention is negative in nature. It would be like locking a heroin addict in a room, they'd rip your head off. That's why people like Josie are so dangerous, they're energy addicts. Dare I say classic "N".

If only they realised that there is an infinite source of energy elsewhere. They don't need to steal it from other people. I guess that is what they are here to learn.

Just wow. Utterly brilliant. I think we can call it a day, now :p That just about sums it up. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I would add that Josie is in "tear JJ's head off" mode now because he has cut off her fix of energy. I know this type only too well and am very familiar with being sucked into yet another attempt to argue some sense into someone. Even knowing what was happening, I was powerless to stop. It's only thanks to the fact that I do get my own energy from a genuinely infinite source that I'm still here today. That's the hold they have on you especially if they are in your family. JJ was lucky, he escaped very quickly and seems relatively unharmed.

I can understand his talk of injunctions :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't worry..she is talking utter gibson (that's B****cks to you and me) and is just showing what an idiot she really is.

She is just trying to ingratiate herself with negativepissa and gromit!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Well I would add that Josie is in "tear JJ's head off" mode now because he has cut off her fix of energy. I know this type only too well and am very familiar with being sucked into yet another attempt to argue some sense into someone. Even knowing what was happening, I was powerless to stop. It's only thanks to the fact that I do get my own energy from a genuinely infinite source that I'm still here today. That's the hold they have on you especially if they are in your family. JJ was lucky, he escaped very quickly and seems relatively unharmed.

I can understand his talk of injunctions :D

Oh, so can I. Josie has always frightened the proverbial out of me because I knew her, I know her. It's just got a different face. But the exact same personality.
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't worry..she is talking utter gibson (that's B****cks to you and me) and is just showing what an idiot she really is.

I thought if you had someones Ip address and you wasnt a person whom supposed to have that info is that hacking:confused:
  • ToothFairy49ToothFairy49 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Have just done this ... will wait and see what she says if anything:D
    Forum Member
    I thought if you had someones Ip address and you wasnt a person whom supposed to have that info is that hacking:confused:

KKFA is talking BS, you cant trace an IP with any accuracy. All forums and blog sites log IP's but you cant do booger all with them, its really only to make sure someone isnt using multiple names to access the forum or blog.
    Forum Member

She wont reply. she will just block you :eek::D
    Forum Member

@Josiestweet I think you made enough money of John and he owes you more like you owe him, services rendered.
    oh dear:D someone sent this tweet.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is just trying to ingratiate herself with negativepissa and gromit!

she obviously has far too much time on her hands:rolleyes:

it is interesting to see how those in the josie inner circle are would be bullies much like josie herself!
This discussion has been closed.