LBC General Chit-Chat (Part 21)

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I hope it gets there. If not, try James.Rea@thisisglobal.com
    Thanks VQ, I'll give it a while to see if it returns.
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I send my comments through the website page. JR1 always used to respond but they don't always reply these days.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/on-air-complaints--feedback-3491
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sack Jackie Smith and sack her now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear Nick Abbott. I thought Clive was on?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear Nathan Morley on LBC again - speaking to Clive about the Greek political situation.

For once the man had a chance to speak without constantly being interrupted as Steve Allen used to do.

I miss Nathan :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »

He was. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was. :D

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :o
    Forum Member
    It seems like a Saturday to me, having Lord Abbot on. What a treat!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems like a Saturday to me, having Lord Abbot on. What a treat!

Didn't AD have this slot? :confused:
  • clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I send my comments through the website page. JR1 always used to respond but they don't always reply these days.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/on-air-complaints--feedback-3491

I too have sent feedback through that page and I was very impressed that JR1 emailed me back with a reply. It was brief and it took quite a while but he did reply.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip peeps. I have given feedback also.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't AD have this slot? :confused:

It's a Bank Holiday. They shuffle the schedule around.
    Forum Member
    Anthony Davis was on his 12 year old quiz show 'Stake Out' on Challenge TV this morning. He had on a blue suit, purple shirt and tie and he had hair! He did quite good having his own show at age 25 (then), I think.

Then he was on Twitter posting a photo of himself with Tom Jones. :cool:

I occasionally see tweets from Clive, they are always about trains and train travel, lol - I think he has a second job as a train driver! :p
    Forum Member
    Nick Abbot - 'Ed Moribund'! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As good as my favourite - Tony Bleugh! :D
  • MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I' I've sent it to james . rea @ lbc.co.uk, same as the other presenters. If it's wrong and comes back, I'll have to try again!
    I hope it gets there. If not, try James.Rea@thisisglobal.com

They should both work (providing you closed the gap between his name and @ and @ and lbc.....

Reminds me of the signwriter doing a sign outside the chippie. The owner comes out and tells him ..........

The is too much space between fish and and and and and chips :D:D (say it slowly!).
    Forum Member
    They should both work (providing you closed the gap between his name and @ and @ and lbc.....

Reminds me of the signwriter doing a sign outside the chippie. The owner comes out and tells him ..........

The is too much space between fish and and and and and chips :D:D (say it slowly!).
    Yes, I did close the gaps (only, if you do it here, it comes up in blue).

Another Nickism - Bozo the Mayor. :p

Thank goodness for Nick - he's about the only presenter on LBC who regularly has me laughing. He should be available on the NHS!

LONG MAY HE REMAIN!
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Clive's on again tonight, Chin. 7-10!!
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Steve Allen spent a large proportion of his programme, this morning, telling everyone that he'd been summoned for Jury service again. Easy for him as he could do his morning show and then go to the Court House in Isleworth.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Steve Allen spent a large proportion of his programme, this morning, telling everyone that he'd been summoned for Jury service again. Easy for him as he could do his morning show and then go to the Court House in Isleworth.

Did Steve tell us about his experiences when he did jury service? Not that's there's any comparison but I do remember Eric Morecambe was summoned to do jury service. He begged off successfully, quite right too, he'd have only had to move his glasses up and down and the whole of the Court session would have collapsed with a fit of the giggles:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member

I heard him say that :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »

I have also been summoned for Jury service - my first time. However, it is not in Isleworth. Wouldn't it be fun if we were on the same jury!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have also been summoned for Jury service - my first time. However, it is not in Isleworth. Wouldn't it be fun if we were on the same jury!

Be even more fun if one of you was in the dock! :D

Morning all. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be even more fun if one of you was in the dock! :D

I would know him, but he probably wouldn't remember me!

I maybe in the dock soon! I have parked the car near a tube station which has an hour's restriction Mon-Fri during the day. Hope the council don't send their parking enforcement officers today, being a bank holiday.
  • makeba72makeba72 Posts: 5,723
    Forum Member
    I have parked the car near a tube station which has an hour's restriction Mon-Fri during the day. Hope the council don't send their parking enforcement officers today, being a bank holiday.

Off-topic, I know, but this has always confused me. Are parking bays, resident bays and bus lanes in force on bank holidays or not? I have a feeling that some are and some aren't (something to do with those controlled by TFL and those under council control), but how are we supposed to know?
This discussion has been closed.