Sky Downloads help

suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,060
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi not sure where to put this. Im currently downloading Arrow Season 1. It says this program will be deleted on fri 31st october. If I have downloaded them will I be able to watch them after that date or will they vanish from my planner. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member
    It will be deleted on that date and you wont be able to watch it.
  • suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thank you very much.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    That is not my experience at all - everything I have downloaded from Sky On Demand has remained in my planner and is still watchable, despite it since being deleted from the On Demand selection.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a difference between vanishing from the On Demand section but still on ones hard drive and the message saying it will be deleted on x date?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Yes there are two seperate limits.

One is for when the programme will be deleted from On Demand.
    The other is for when the programme will be deleted from the planner.

It should indicate which if you press the Info button.
  • neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im glad I don't have to download anything I want to watch from BT on demand on Youview even if I do have a good near 65mb speed 98% of the time.
    Its just there to watch by the date BT has put up.

Darren
  • suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well im downloading Arrow Season 1. It says in the on demand section this will be deleted on 31st october. I have them in my planner downloaded but the message on the I button is the same msg. So I assume it will vanish from my planner if I dont watch them before midnight tomorrow.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have had problems with downloading series with sky before. I got sent a mini box to be able to do it with but then they said I could use my main router and attach it to the main set top box and download the series from there.