Wii U

123457»

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just noticed amazon r flogging batman arkham city for £25 ... I'd buy it if I didn't already have the PS3 / XBox360 versions ... fantastic game ... Check it out guyz. :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Im not very in the loop with technology. If i got a WiiU, which is looking pretty likely, do i need an active internet connection to set it up?

Im not botherd about playing online, i just wanna switch it on and shoot some ****ing zombies

You don't need one as such but it's advisable that you have one as some of the console's best features only come once you connect it to the net and download the update
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 days now since i got a WiiU and i'm loving almost everything

that will possibly become an everything once the VC on the store, i understand it will take time but the wait is still a long one

I bought a few Wii games (Super Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword) and i'm loving them, can't find Resident Evil (wii) any where at retail though and i really want to play it

The thing i'm liking most though is that now i'm looking closely there are a few games that a really want, so whenever the WiiU line up is a lacking i can pick up a few Wii games to pass the time