Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

1160161162163164166»

Comments

• 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    I don't want them to do one big weekend as Derry is my hometown but I will be away somewhere else for that weekend and would hate to think they're in my hometown and I missed them the one time i am not there.:(

Oh Is it? Gutted for you then if they do it lol.

Also I am really suprised we are still on Part 4 as DS always make a new thread as soon as a thread hits round about 3K posts and this one is still going on over 4K haha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha just looking through somethings.

http://samsastark.tumblr.com/post/44083592503 - Perrie was not a happy bunny. Did she not look angry when Gary said again when they performed If I was a boy?
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After having watched the Big Reunion, having a lead singer, is what would kill Little Mix. It killed B*witched and 911. It can generate jealousy and frustration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it can happen to any pop group.
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;)
    PJ River wrote: »
    After having watched the Big Reunion, having a lead singer, is what would kill Little Mix. It killed B*witched and 911. It can generate jealousy and frustration.

Exactly! Hence my frustration when I hear folks mentioning Perrie&LM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    ;)

Exactly! Hence my frustration when I hear folks mentioning Perrie&LM

I think that's just the media. I think with pop groups, they will always be a favourite or one that has more attention, I don't know why the media does this. It has happen to most pop groups like JLS, 1D, The Sats, GA and so on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »

Seeing how much each of them has improved, I honestly don't think there IS a lead singer within the group. I know a lot of people would argue that Perrie is the best technical singer in the group, but I always feel that she's not very consistent in live performances, and the other three are fast proving they can do things people thought they couldn't (belting, wailing, high notes, etc.). Maybe there won't be a lead singer after all because they are all very strong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    I think that's just the media. I think with pop groups, they will always be a favourite or one that has more attention, I don't know why the media does this. It has happen to most pop groups like JLS, 1D, The Sats, GA and so on.

I wonder who's the most popular one in the Sats? Frankie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I wonder who's the most popular one in the Sats? Frankie?

Yeah out of her and mollie. But judging by her twitter followers, Frankie seems popular.

I know some people dont like how they don't have their own seperate accounts on twitter, but I think Syco did make a right move by LM having one....no Competition. Also it's easy to find stuff :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking off The lovely Saturdays. Their management got them really good promotion with the Vevo lift thingy (manage to get that, but no news on their radio tour). I wonder what LM's label has got planned for them. Hopefully talk shows. What to see how they are in American TV. Very exciting.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64503275#post64503275
    This discussion has been closed.