Options

Saints Row IV or GTA V

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thunder LipsThunder Lips Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth strikes you as insecure about that? I've played both, one is great, one is downright awful, I don't need anyone else to validate my opinion, it's just the way it is.
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth strikes you as insecure about that? I've played both, one is great, one is downright awful, I don't need anyone else to validate my opinion, it's just the way it is.
    Well, I prefer saints row 4, Ive played both as well, I quite liked gta 5, but much preferred playing Sts row 4. I also don't need anyone else to validate my opinion, its just the way it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now observe how I don't get pissy and throw a strop over someone else's opinion.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only on Digital Spy forums would you find a handful of people that claim SR is better than GTA. :p
  • Options
    Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    GTA V all day long every day of the year
  • Options
    LumstormLumstorm Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    GTA 5 I would say is a very different game to SR4. Just get both. As to which series is better I think overall that would be GTA but any of the SR games are better than GTA4, it was such a dull boring game Rockstar forget games are supposed to be fun. SR might not be as great for graphics but it is an extremely fun series to play and provides laughs with it's humour.
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I've not played SR4 yet but have dabbled with the previous SR games and enjoyed them, though I prefer the GTA series.

I've been GTA 5 practically nonstop since I've got it. It's easily worth getting.
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not looking to change anyone's mind, I just think very poorly of anyone's criteria that results in them judging SR the better game.

Personally I think using the criterion of whether or not someone prefers one game over another as a method of judging them is just a tad ridiculous but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    Personally I think using the criterion of whether or not someone prefers one game over another as a method of judging them is just a tad ridiculous but that's just my opinion.
    It is just confined to matters of gaming now, don't be thinking I want death sentences handed down or anything because some silly few prefer a poor product.
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is actually a question? LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is just confined to matters of gaming now, don't be thinking I want death sentences handed down or anything because some silly few prefer a poor product.

Do you think it's possible for people to like both!
  • Options
    Ed SizzersEd Sizzers Posts: 2,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In almost all areas, GTA5 would appear to be the far superior game (I say appear, as I haven't actually played it).

However, in GTA5, I can only play as one of three male characters who's physical appearance cannot be changed. And in Saints Row IV I can play as a toned, large breasted female redhead, wearing only a thong, nipple covers and a few tattoos.

So obviously Saints Row is better.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Youtube's Elpresador prefers Saints Row. So we know what that proves....GTA is the better game. :D
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    Definitely Saints Row

As good as GTA is, it's basically the same story every time.

Saints Row's nuttiness is more enjoyable.

The customisation option also gives it the advantage over GTA's constant "male with a shady past" lead character.