Kerry Katona kicked husband out!

Comments

• ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope if KK does another show her beautiful and sexy mum is back on our screens. I found her fun with an edge of danger about her. I loved the young girls clothes she used to stretch over her curvy body. Everything was lovely and skimpy on her.

As well as the model looks she had such a down to earth selfless way about her.

Back to KK I bet she will now go lesbo in the hope that she can sell a few more mags.

Headlines: All the Men where just a smoke screen!

My Strap On Hell

Welcome to my Jungle

Keri' s Turkey baster Trauma
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    ARYM wrote: »
    I hope if KK does another show her beautiful and sexy mum is back on our screens. I found her fun with an edge of danger about her. I loved the young girls clothes she used to stretch over her curvy body. Everything was lovely and skimpy on her.

Back to KK I bet she will now go lesbo in the hope that she can sell a few more mags.

My Strap On Hell

Welcome to my Jungle

:D:D
    I like your style.

A tenner says you are right...
  • TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    I tell you what for someone with so many worry troubles, bankruptcies etc, she doesnt half have a nice lifestyle, nice big house that, wonder how many million its worth, nice car etc.

It really annoys me when you have genuine people in society who work hard all their life and still end up in a small flat, not having children as they cant afford it, and having to scrimp and save for every little treat they get in life.

Then you have the likes of katona, who are constantly wreckless with both life and money, but are showered with freebies, well paid work and opportunities left right and centre.

I completely agree.
    I think that's what annoys me so much about her. She's had so many opportunities and has blown them all. She never learns from her mistakes, but carries on making the same ones over and over again, dragging the children she has along with her, whilst making even more children with the latest moron. And nothing is ever her fault or her responsibility.
    I think she's a total disgrace.
  • day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    The worst thing is that there's a magazine/reality TV industry and ready-made, placard-waving audience of numpty-somethings pandering to it all.

You'd think people would just walk away from these perma-tanned, bankrupt drama queens who wear their failure like a badge of honour. But no...the British public, or a section of it, still fawns over it.

That's why the nightmare never really goes away.

It's so baffling and bewildering isn't it? The whole thing just leaves me shaking my head.
  • day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    I tell you what for someone with so many worry troubles, bankruptcies etc, she doesnt half have a nice lifestyle, nice big house that, wonder how many million its worth, nice car etc.

It really annoys me when you have genuine people in society who work hard all their life and still end up in a small flat, not having children as they cant afford it, and having to scrimp and save for every little treat they get in life.

Then you have the likes of katona, who are constantly wreckless with both life and money, but are showered with freebies, well paid work and opportunities left right and centre.

Every aspect of her life is offensive and illogical.

She is a total disgrace.
  • Richard_Noble1Richard_Noble1 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I f I owed thousands of pounds especially to the tax man Id be evicted and have my income scrutenised why isn't she
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I f I owed thousands of pounds especially to the tax man Id be evicted and have my income scrutenised why isn't she

Loophole lawyers.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanzie wrote: »
    I completely agree.
    I think that's what annoys me so much about her. She's had so many opportunities and has blown them all. She never learns from her mistakes, but carries on making the same ones over and over again, dragging the children she has along with her, whilst making even more children with the latest moron. And nothing is ever her fault or her responsibility.
    I think she's a total disgrace.

She as you say has had so many opportunities and blown them all. Did she think income tax wasn't for her? Even now apparently bankrupt, she lives in a big expensive house, has Nanny, goes on flash holidays. Churns out babies for OK photo shoots. Lives on takeaways.she does not seem to grasp all this has to be paid for by her.
    Seemingly she has not got the money coming in to live this lifestyle.
    And of course, it's never her fault.
    It's Her mums, Brian's marks now George's, at the last person responsible for all that had happened to her is...........A GHOST. Can you believe it
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK! reunion spread coming up
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARYM wrote: »

My Strap On Hell

Welcome to my Jungle

Brilliant.:D:D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    OK! reunion spread coming up

Ahem! :D

That'll be another kid on the way soon after then :o:o
    Forum Member
    I have to apologise for this - firstly for posting a link to the Daily Mail, and secondly for the photographs in this article. But I thought that everyone would be thrilled to see the lovely Kerry celebrating her new found singledom in such a stylish, classy fashion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3165955/Kerry-Katona-puts-busty-display-skintight-leather-dress-shows-super-svelte-frame.html

Her mother certainly has an interesting dress sense doesn't she?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the DM are playing a little fast and loose with the words 'svelte' 'sensational' and 'stunning'.

Though the mother :o - talk about enough to put the next potential suitor off if he wants to imagine fast forwarding 20 years :(
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I see the DM are playing a little fast and loose with the words 'svelte' 'sensational' and 'stunning'.

Though the mother :o - talk about enough to put the next potential suitor off if he wants to imagine fast forwarding 20 years :(

Sorry, but I think 20 years is being overly generous. 10 years seems closer to the mark, and I'm being kind.
    Is it Kerry's mother who is supposed to test drive all the men before Kerry gets hold of them? Judging by the look of her, it's no wonder all the men look relatively happy to be seen with Kerry, at least for the first few days anyway.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I have to apologise for this - firstly for posting a link to the Daily Mail, and secondly for the photographs in this article. But I thought that everyone would be thrilled to see the lovely Kerry celebrating her new found singledom in such a stylish, classy fashion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3165955/Kerry-Katona-puts-busty-display-skintight-leather-dress-shows-super-svelte-frame.html

Oh my days. Kerry's mum! Bless her.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blonde Bombshell my arse!

Living the high life at another envelope unveiling in Widnes.

:D
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the Daily Mail understand the meaning of the word svelt?
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or indeed, slender pins!
    Forum Member
    thorr wrote: »

It seems a bit unlikely doesn't it?
    Although I suppose we should give the DM a tiny bit of credit for not mentioning that Kerry was flaunting her toned pins, or that her Mum was displaying some extreme sideboob, and frontboob, and probably a touch of backboob as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thorr wrote: »

Seeing as they referred to Tina Malone showing off her new slimline figure, I do think a visit to Specsavers might be overdue
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phwoar!
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    Phwoar!

:o
    Are you phwoaring at Kerry or her Mum? ( Or Austin Powers?! )
    Either way, may I respectfully suggest you may be overdue a visit to the opticians?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Phwoar!

Oh Grouty, the quality control on your c**k isn't improving is it? ;-):p
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2nd picture from the bottom...
    Cheeky: The mum-of-five certainly seemed to attract some attention for her bossoms

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Reminded me of a chav girls night out in any provincial town in the UK