Alex Reid has the same personality as Peter Andre

francis7francis7 Posts: 692
Forum Member
✭✭
I was struck watching the show last night how Alex comes across almost exactly like Peter Andre does. Basically it seems Katie Pice has a type - hunky, a bit dim, sweet-natured and likely to be easily manipulated.

I didn't assume for one minute that Alex would possess such a personality based on his tabloid coverage before going into the show.

It's quite a revelation.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peter andre sweet natured? hahaha gosh i do wish the public would stop being brainwashed by the media, what a world we live in these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter/Alex/Dane are all like their former/current partner fame hungry fools who seem to think that the GBP have this love of Jordan (in my eyes there is no KP left she has morphed 100% into Jordan). The 3 seem to think that an affiliation with her will hoist them into global fame and adulation.
    I have no empathy for any of them, the 3 blokes all knew what they were getting into, they all knew she couldn't keep her mouth shut and would shoot them down in flames in the press once they'd parted (or even while still together!).... look at the Gareth Gates episode to name just one.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samsara wrote: »
    Peter/Alex/Dane are all like their former/current partner fame hungry fools who seem to think that the GBP have this love of Jordan (in my eyes there is no KP left she has morphed 100% into Jordan). The 3 seem to think that an affiliation with her will hoist them into global fame and adulation.
    I have no empathy for any of them, the 3 blokes all knew what they were getting into, they all knew she couldn't keep her mouth shut and would shoot them down in flames in the press once they'd parted (or even while still together!).... look at the Gareth Gates episode to name just one.

You make her sound like a Black Widow spider........with less personality
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    You make her sound like a Black Widow spider........with less personality

That pretty much sums her up, I'd say. :)
  • Skinny TreeSkinny Tree Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is really corny and embarrassing, much like Peter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francis7 wrote: »
    I was struck watching the show last night how Alex comes across almost exactly like Peter Andre does. Basically it seems Katie Pice has a type - hunky, a bit dim, sweet-natured and likely to be easily manipulated.

I didn't assume for one minute that Alex would possess such a personality based on his tabloid coverage before going into the show.

It's quite a revelation.

I said this a few days ago. They both have that delusional image of themselfs yet still quite likeable, stupid but harmless ect.
    I don't think 'Pwicey' could handle a man who thought for himself....As Peter eventually did.
  • Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the difference is that Peter DOES have a nasty possesive streak in him. Alex I feel does not.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cazemma wrote: »
    peter andre sweet natured? hahaha gosh i do wish the public would stop being brainwashed by the media, what a world we live in these days

Totally agree:)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the difference is that Peter DOES have a nasty possesive streak in him. Alex I feel does not.

well we dont actually know that alex doesnt have a nasty possessive streak yet really. We know jordan certainly does, I am sure Pete could be seen as nasty and possessive if you deem wanting your wife to put her minge away as nasty and possessive :D
  • Fit TuckerFit Tucker Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Peter Andre not very nice then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fit Tucker wrote: »
    Is Peter Andre not very nice then?

Well I don't believe he's as saintly as the media are making out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think he's as nice as he's made out either, but I also dont understand the hatred directed at Katie Price either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking the exact same thing all week.
    Peter and Alex are very alike personality wise, and as
    someone else said Dane is also very similar too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOt that I am a fan of Jordan, but people usually have a type, in their significant others. Thats her type, so whats the big deal, and the breaking news???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't believe he's as saintly as the media are making out.

SO how is he then? Serious question, because unless I see proof to the contrary, he is nice sweet natured person. And in this Nosy society we are these days, I am sure we would hear about him being any different, including from Jordan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    NOt that I am a fan of Jordan, but people usually have a type, in their significant others. Thats her type, so whats the big deal, and the breaking news???

True enough now you come to mention it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Do they have some sort of timeshare arrangement?

I wonder which one has it now, it's hard to tell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ama.

Jmo but just because you dont hear bad things in the press about people doesn't mean that they'e not .

Take Tiger Woods i bet loads of people thought he was a nice guy, family man/ whiter than white but just look what's happened with him

As I said just my opinion but it's always in the back of my mind with Pete he never left Katie until his album was due to be released.

To me seems as if the leaving Katie was too convenient.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really think Peter had a plan all along.. I may be wrong, but wasnt her disappearing into obscurity until he met her in the jungle.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is nice but a bit thick, whereas Peter is horrid piece of work with no personality and a very naturally ugly face.

The only similarity is they go for awful women.
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazemma wrote: »

Exactly he is not sweet natured the whole relationship was planned out from the start to cash in on gullible public fools who bought that whole thing. They are both media **** and this talentless turd Reid guy is equally as annoying, ohhh what shall I do when I leave, I'm all over the papers I'm sick of it, ohh why don't the press leave us alone, total and utter crap, I wish people would wise up and start creating people that deserve fame and recognition for actually having a talent. So many talented people go under the radar for these type of people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    I worked with Peter Andre once and he was very nice, if perhaps a little eager to please (although I think that's sweet).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How anyone can say Peter Andre is not a nice person is beyond me. He aint perfect but he's a decent bloke. It was obvious for all to see how much he loved KP and the kids. She treated him like a piece of sh!t, something else that was obvious for all to see.

I'm sure he had his faults, but the way she carried on immediately after the split was absolutely disgusting!

She is a nasty vile woman and she has lost a lot of respect. Not that she cares, she only cares about herself!

Peter Andre needs to get rid of his managers or at least do what he thinks is right. He has been dominated by women for many years.

Alex Reid is just another sucker who is being dominated by KP, he doesn't really know what he's doing. But he in love with KP, at least he thinks he is.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Angela4 makes an excellant point!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Face it, you'd have to be a bit dim to think dating KP is a good idea. Alex and Peter Andre are definitely on the lower end of the IQ scale.