Odd Choice Of Films At The Cinema

JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
Forum Member
So what a choice! AN erotic thriller or kids movies about pigs, sheep and something resembling Mr Blobby with no colour! My local six screen cineworld has Fifty Shades Of Grey on five screens in the evening. I think odd late night showings of Kingsmen and American Sniper are dotted around but basically its Fifty Shades, Shaun The Sheep , Peppa Pig or Big Hero 6. So lovers of sheep and pigs who are Mr Blobby fans and like kinky sex will be having a great time at the cinema! For the rest of there is little to choose from. Lets hope they don't get the screens mixed up or the Peppa Pig crowd will get a huge shock and the fifty shades crowd will feel a bit letdown!

Comments

• dodradedodrade Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about a Christian Grey/ Shaun the Sheep crossover, Fifty Shades of Wool?:-)
  • Grim FandangoGrim Fandango Posts: 4,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    For the rest of there is little to choose from.

Unless you live near a decent independent cinema, that is;-)
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless you live near a decent independent cinema, that is;-)
    Even if you do the choice is limited.

There are 7 independents I use on a regular basis (I get around a lot). 6 have FSoG, 5 have StS. These films have reduced showings of Inherent Vice, Wild, Ex Machina, Boyhood, Whiplash, Birdman, Love is Strange to a maximum of one a day (if they have any showings of them at all). Only Selma is stopping a total wipeout.

The only exception I know of is the Filmhouse in Edinburgh
  • Grim FandangoGrim Fandango Posts: 4,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Even if you do the choice is limited.

There are 7 independents I use on a regular basis (I get around a lot). 6 have FSoG, 5 have StS. These films have reduced showings of Inherent Vice, Wild, Ex Machina, Boyhood, Whiplash, Birdman, Love is Strange to a maximum of one a day (if they have any showings of them at all). Only Selma is stopping a total wipeout.

The only exception I know of is the Filmhouse in Edinburgh

That's a shame.

GFT in Glasgow offers a wide and varied selection.