Options

There was something suspicious about Eastenders (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I remember the weight thing, but wasn't it stated that the Common was quite popular for commuters and walkers? Ergo, body should have been discovered earlier, even being a Saturday

We don't know how early she was found - only that it was daylight and this was mid April so that could be anytime from about 6.00. It wasn't just a Saturday, it was Easter Saturday so no commuters - even work obsessed people doing overtime tend to go in a bit later on bank holiday weekends - i know i've worked Easter loads of times due to it being close to Financial Year End. Plus tubes invaraibaly run a restricted service for maintenance work over Easter so they'd need to take a different route anyway so perfectly possible that a little girl getting her Grandad out first thing because she was excited about looking for Waster Eggs could find her first.

Plus, it is a common, not a Park. They don't have 'paths' in quite the same way.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares about Lucy's murder. More pertinent is who stole the post?
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    We don't know how early she was found - only that it was daylight and this was mid April so that could be anytime from about 6.00. It wasn't just a Saturday, it was Easter Saturday so no commuters - even work obsessed people doing overtime tend to go in a bit later on bank holiday weekends - i know i've worked Easter loads of times due to it being close to Financial Year End. Plus tubes invaraibaly run a restricted service for maintenance work over Easter so they'd need to take a different route anyway so perfectly possible that a little girl getting her Grandad out first thing because she was excited about looking for Waster Eggs could find her first.

Plus, it is a common, not a Park. They don't have 'paths' in quite the same way.

Waster Eggs? :) LOL It's the middle of the night xx EDIT: or near enough the early hours :)
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see Masood as the Killer.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I know Masood has taken up running, but does anyone else find it suspicious that of all the places he could have ran to, it was to Lucy's death site?

Yep, Masood kills Lucy.

Rolls eyes.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I know Masood has taken up running, but does anyone else find it suspicious that of all the places he could have ran to, it was to Lucy's death site?
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I can't see Masood as the Killer.
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Yep, Masood kills Lucy.

Rolls eyes.

I don't find the running in the common suspicious and I don't think Masood killed Lucy! I can't recall what he was wearing but if he was as others have said wearing his postman uniform for training in then that is weird! :o
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except I have not stated that Mas killed Lucy, just that it was suspicious ;)
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Waster Eggs? :) LOL It's the middle of the night xx EDIT: or near enough the early hours :)

These ruddy keys being too close to each other on my phone! Either that or too much vino....
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It was meant to be some distance she did take the bus and get a cab back, at least a mile i would have thought, a bit far for Mas to run in uniform with out water.
  • Options
    SsddSsdd Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was a suspension of reality more than anything else.
  • Options
    Al_StackAl_Stack Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    He is 100/1 on William Hill. Bookies never get it wrong. Still, worth a quid?
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Almost too many times. his round does seem to have expanded, used to just be Albert Square - no wonder he needs to get fitter if they are giving him more places to go

Were you not listening at all?

Kush challenged him to compete in a half marathon.

THAT is why Masood has started training.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »

In the scenes on the common, masood was in his work clothes not training/work out clothes
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »

My dear fellow, I have made it explicitly clear that I know all about that, but it doesn't seem good form to run in work clothes, with a heavy post bag, and no source of liquid whatsoever.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Al_Stack wrote: »
    He is 100/1 on William Hill. Bookies never get it wrong. Still, worth a quid?

What!! His odds have lengthened. He was 66/1 when I put £10 on !! :o:o
  • Options
    missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Who cares about Lucy's murder. More pertinent is who stole the post?

....or why did Billy steal the post?
  • Options
    Al_StackAl_Stack Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    What!! His odds have lengthened. He was 66/1 when I put £10 on !! :o:o

Yeah well put a pound on ten of the others, spread the risk! Seriously though, what motivation does Masood have?