Options

Tom Lister on This Morning NOW!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lots of old footage of his female conquests!!
Eamonn said his "greatest hits"!!

Tom is talking about his real life wife, how she is getting ready to go back to work, she is a teacher. She didnt realise how her hubby was going to be the stud.

Tom says its a great job, had great storylines, got a great family. He reckons Carl isn't capable of loving somebody.

They have shown the "Chas and Carl" love story, showing previous footage.Chas looked much better before actually with a fringe....

He is asked if he is going to steal Chas from Paddy. Tom says his character has no friends, no real family, nothing left, apart from Chas so he thinks he is going to get her back - they show some footage from tonight with Chas in a hot pink dress, and Carl offering a bottle of bubbly.

Eamonn reckons he is a tall version of Declan Donnelly. Tom says he has a twin bro that looks a lot more like Dec. Hour long special.......

He does look HOT I must admit, in real life :p:p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I watched it :)
    He is absolutely HOT!!! I sooooo would lol ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ciarararaa wrote: »
    I watched it :)
    He is absolutely HOT!!! I sooooo would lol ;)

you will have to share him love. Well, seeing as he is a twin, one for each of us ;);)
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I missed it :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it too :(....

I love Tom Lister :D...Carl though grrr lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I missed it :(

tbh you didn't miss much - I typed practically everything that was said. The only real nice thing was the Chas and Carl love saga throughout the years which was nice to see. But Chas really does look rough these days as opposed to what she used to look like IMHO