Zayn 1D accused of cheating.

Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to this he's been naughty.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4765103/Blonde-waitress-One-Direction-cheat-Zayn-Mailk-made-me-feel-specialbut-after-sex-he-just-said-Put-your-clothes-on-Ill-get-you-a-taxi.html

Not blaming the alleged other girl but I call shenanigans on her not knowing about his GF. The way I see it, if you know who to call about your 1 nightstand with a celeb, chances are you know enough about that persons personal life to make that call.

I feel sorry for her, the 1D fans are going to slaughter her.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's too hot for Perrie.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    He's too hot for Perrie.

So that's an alright excuse? :rolleyes:

And OP you feel sorry for CJ? If so why when she went to the papers..
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should just stay single as he's a complete manwhore who has worked his way through so many groupies.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm completely bemused at the appeal of 1D. Their songs are dated kiddy crap and they appear to have the personalities of root vegetables combined with egos the size of England
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's their market, they've never been aimed as anything different! If the story is true, he is dumb as hell; you don't bring your groupies to your lovenest, you take that ish elsewhere!

That being said, those pics of him sleeping could been him sleeping anywhere. Those pics mean little, there could have been a party and he fell asleep.

*shrug* I can't say I'm surprised tho.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's 20 single famous and rich he shouldn't be in a relationship but if he is it's not a good luck to cheat but have no sympathy for the girl. She didn't know he was famous or in a relationship so did she think she was going to be the love of his life after a one night stand and then takes pictures and goes to the papers :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    He's 20 single famous and rich he shouldn't be in a relationship but if he is it's not a good luck to cheat but have no sympathy for the girl. She didn't know he was famous or in a relationship so did she think she was going to be the love of his life after a one night stand and then takes pictures and goes to the papers :confused:

Why shouldn't he be in a relationship?? So what about the others in 1D that are :confused::confused:
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Why shouldn't he be in a relationship?? So what about the others in 1D that are :confused::confused:

Because he can't keep it in his pants. I've never heard of Liam or Louis going with groupies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    Because he can't keep it in his pants. I've never heard of Liam or Louis going with groupies.

If he wants to be in a relationship let him, because it will be egg on his face and will look like a tool. He is slowly going down the 1D list. It looks like probs be the worst out of his group
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame him hes totally fit. She's lucky, too bad she sold him out to the papers.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man is a complete man-****. He can't keep it in his pants, Perrie is better off without him.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh i really don't care what this nobody does
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds a right charmer. Then again, he probably doesn't need to be.

Its always the way in these stories that the girls suddenly notice girly items or things that would point to the man in question having a girlfriend AFTER the cheating has already happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    like someone else said, he's too hot for perrie lol
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    He's too hot for Perrie.

Ugh, what a downright nasty thing to say. Even if that is the case (which I don't agree with), she's a lovely girl. Can't say the same for Zayn - vapid and extremely arrogant springs to mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie, maybe sleeping with groupies too? I don't know what zayn is like as a whole so I cant comment too much on his character, maybe he should stay single for a bit, and enjoy the things that come with the fame! He and Perrie are practically fresh from their teens, why would they want to set up house at 20.

Interestingly, it does give insight into the amount of "evidence" the tabs are willing to accept, I mean, let's be real, those pics can be anything.

Either way, I don't envy zayn, lol!
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    He sounds a right charmer. Then again, he probably doesn't need to be.

Its always the way in these stories that the girls suddenly notice girly items or things that would point to the man in question having a girlfriend AFTER the cheating has already happened.
    Like so many kiss 'n tell girls before her, she didn't care whether he was in a relationship or not. She wanted to shag a famous celeb and sell her story.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to this he's been naughty.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4765103/Blonde-waitress-One-Direction-cheat-Zayn-Mailk-made-me-feel-specialbut-after-sex-he-just-said-Put-your-clothes-on-Ill-get-you-a-taxi.html

Not blaming the alleged other girl but I call shenanigans on her not knowing about his GF. The way I see it, if you know who to call about your 1 nightstand with a zeleb, chances are you know enough about that persons personal life to make that call.

I feel sorry for her, the 1D fans are going to slaughter her.

I changed it for you. :D
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perrie, maybe sleeping with groupies too? I don't know what zayn is like as a whole so I cant comment too much on his character, maybe he should stay single for a bit, and enjoy the things that come with the fame! He and Perrie are practically fresh from their teens, why would they want to set up house at 20.

Interestingly, it does give insight into the amount of "evidence" the tabs are willing to accept, I mean, let's be real, those pics can be anything.

Either way, I don't envy zayn, lol!

I dont think she would, if you watch her interviews she is quite innocent and naive and she didn't have her first kiss till she was like 17. I dont think him being young excuses him cheating on her, if he wants to go off with loads of other women, dump perrie and be single, she doesnt deserve to be cheated on.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    I dont think she would, if you watch her interviews she is quite innocent and naive and she didn't have her first kiss till she was like 17. I dont think him being young excuses him cheating on her, if he wants to go off with loads of other women, dump perrie and be single, she doesnt deserve to be cheated on.
    Agreed! It's ridiculous for someone just starting out in a boyband to have a recently acquired girlfriend...exceptions for childhood sweethearts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could be having orgies with the girls? Everyone is somewhat innocent when they enter showbiz.
    I agree it doesn't excuse him, but it is what it is, he'll have to deal and learn if its true.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, what a downright nasty thing to say. Even if that is the case (which I don't agree with), she's a lovely girl. Can't say the same for Zayn - vapid and extremely arrogant springs to mind.

Absolutely. I'm shocked by the attitude of some which appears to be 'if you're good looking, you can cheat on your partner and it's fine because you're too good for them anyway'. :rolleyes:
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    According to all One Directions fans it'll be
    a) The Waitress is a moneygrabbing girl with loose morals
    b) Zayn has been completely set up
    c) Some other way that the blame is completely off him because they're all wearing rose tinted goggles when the fact is he's just a little git with too much money.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to all One Directions fans it'll be
    a) The Waitress is a moneygrabbing girl with loose morals
    b) Zayn has been completely set up
    c) Some other way that the blame is completely off him because they're all wearing rose tinted goggles when the fact is he's just a little git with too much money.

This blind defense of him is a bit annoying if perrie was being accused the directioners would probably believe it straight away.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes hotter than Perrie.