Options

Who's Getting a PS4 on Day 1?

Comments

• Options
    RoyceRoyce Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Just seen that Zavvi still have PS4 Killzone bundle stock for day one delivery. http://vanillaplay.com/ps4-stock-watch/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Getting PS4 from Game and KZ SF from Amazon

Just waiting now for Naughty Dog
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was gonna but have decided to wait until next year.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Only 4 weeks to go :D I'm going to get an advent calendar next week to count down the days, f**k Christmas! lol
  • Options
    NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still getting it Day 1 as Killzone, Knack, NfS, Resugun and Contrast will be enough to get started, although I am very disappointed that Warthunder isn't coming out at launch as promised.

Phew, I'm happier now, War Thunder has now been added to the third-party titles list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting the Killzone mega bundle at launch and then

FIFA 14
    COD Ghosts
    Assassin's Creed 4

And maybe
    Knack and Battlefield 4
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it played PS3 games I may have been interested but at the moment I simply haven't got room for another console. That and the fact that I can't think of one thing that it will give me(that I want) that I haven't already got.
  • Options
    KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Royce wrote: »
    Just seen that Zavvi still have PS4 Killzone bundle stock for day one delivery. http://vanillaplay.com/ps4-stock-watch/

Thank you your this. I've just ordered it :)
  • Options
    Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still targetting March to join next gen, this due in main to no PGA Golf, Everybody's Golf, UC4 and a lack of release dates for Diablo 3 or Witcher 3. Put simply, the current game lineup ain't doin' it. Ally this to the 'perils' of new tech reliability, potential software issues and initial game pricing. Having said that, I'll be keenly monitoring events from Nov 15, particularly Vita Remote Play. Which, if technically sound, may well lure me in sooner.
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really struggled on what to decide. If I want to buy a PS4, it would mean selling my PS Vita and a load of games/accessories. This would give me a PS4 with COD Ghosts, all for £400.

I see it as a potential loss if I'm honest. The free PS3/Vita titles that will be appearing on Plus won't get played because of the PS4.

The PS4 games are £50 a pop, and only Ghosts interests me, and that's out on the PS3.
  • Options
    Jamesollier18Jamesollier18 Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to wait to June for my birthday more games by then and hopefully a few a bit cheaper
  • Options
    rehmanmohamedrehmanmohamed Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    getting a mega bundle from Amazon. Also getting AC4, Knack and Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not me anymore. Holding off until next year and using my gift card to get BF4 premium and other stuff.

Sad times but can't justify £400 for just Killzone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting the KZ bundle and BF4. Chances are I won't even touch KZ for a while and I might drop hints at the family about Lego Marvel appearing under my xmas tree.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I kept thinking I would, then I wouldn't, then I would, but to be honest, I think I'm going to wait until next year when it might be reduced slightly.

£400 for the console and a game?! Seems a bit steep to me.

Is anyone else waiting? They just announced Walking Dead Season 2 for PS3, and I have a load of games I haven't even touched yet, so I think 'Ghosts' will be my final PS3 pre-order.

my lads getting the gamer pack and Battlefield from Amazon...

ill be getting NFS and Marvel on 360 so my other boy can play them downstairs..or i may get Marvel on Wii U. undecided
  • Options
    jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet use an affiliate link to tell people about it rather than linking to zavvi directly?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    jokerz wrote: »
    Not me anymore. Holding off until next year and using my gift card to get BF4 premium and other stuff.

Sad times but can't justify £400 for just Killzone.

I would have bought day of release for either an Uncharted game or a Killzone game
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I've got mine on order with Killzone and AC4: Black Flag on Shopto.

Managed to get NBA2k14 for £21 on PS3 so will be upgrading that for £12 from PSN (saving £17) and will also be upgrading FIFA14 with Amazon for £10.

Disappointed that Watch Dogs and DriveClub have been delayed, but I can't see the price of the PS4 dropping between now and when they come out, so thought I might as well get it for release.
  • Options
    RoyceRoyce Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    jwball wrote: »
    Yet use an affiliate link to tell people about it rather than linking to zavvi directly?

Took it from the site. Here`s a direct link. The PS4 is currently back out of stock but it`s still worth checking. Apparently retailers are occasionally notified they`ve been allocated more which is why the new consoles pop up from time to time
  • Options
    dalehitchydalehitchy Posts: 8,873
    Forum Member
    Game screwed up my preorder. Wouldn't let me cancel xb one preorder without cancelling both.

Had to cancel both and then they they couldn't guarantee launch day for ps4. Went to a smaller smaller independent retailer local... ps4 for for launch and cheaper...

Ac4 and console £385 ... along with better service
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll be waiting untill January/February next year as no real games want at launch all currently available on PS3 so dont see point in getting it at launch
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    If it played PS3 games I may have been interested but at the moment I simply haven't got room for another console. That and the fact that I can't think of one thing that it will give me(that I want) that I haven't already got.

Thats where i stand if played ps3 i may of got on launch but all games i want before years end are out now & i have them
  • Options
    jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Took it from the site. Here`s a direct link. The PS4 is currently back out of stock but it`s still worth checking. Apparently retailers are occasionally notified they`ve been allocated more which is why the new consoles pop up from time to time

All your posts recommending new games, consoles etc are all from that play site. Coincidence?
  • Options
    manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    PS4 on Day 1 here with Killzone, Ghosts and BF4 all from Shopto.

Cod will provide the quick games of run, shoot, kill when I need them but BF4 is where I hope to be spending major time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I kept thinking I would, then I wouldn't, then I would, but to be honest, I think I'm going to wait until next year when it might be reduced slightly.

£400 for the console and a game?! Seems a bit steep to me.

Is anyone else waiting? They just announced Walking Dead Season 2 for PS3, and I have a load of games I haven't even touched yet, so I think 'Ghosts' will be my final PS3 pre-order.

I wont be buying one. There is plenty of new games out in the shops that will tie me up for quite a while.