• goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted as found what I was looking for
  • calico_piecalico_pie Posts: 10,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »
    They combined them this year calico. So the first time we saw what the contestants sang in the final solo round was during 'the green mile' when they told them if they made the top 30. It was in flashback mode!

It actually really threw me too when I first watched it. I thought I'd missed an episode out. Other years I remember them having the final performances all in one episode, and then the judges individually telling them in the next. They pretty much flew through the auditions and Hollywood in a month this season though, which I didn't mind too much.

Thank you - that makes some sense. Although when we looked in the guide on Virgin, it listed episode 7 as the group round, episode 9 as the first one where they told them who was in the top 30, and no episode 8 was listed.

Still, its not as though we're going to miss out on a fiendish plot twist!

One thing I noticed though was that on Virgin they have episodes in HD on demand, even though they are not shown in HD when broadcast.
  • calico_piecalico_pie Posts: 10,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am even more confused now as it seems to have disappeared altogether from 5*. Our box hasn't been recording it, it's not available on demand, and five's website lists the top 13 announcement episode as the last aired, with no other episodes currently scheduled...

Where are you guys watching it?
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    channel 5 have delayed the rest by several months. Most of us are trying to find it online (e.g. youtube)