Options

I think Sony need a few pointers....

gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I love the PS4 I really do...it's sleek, simple and a powerful console under that stealth exterior..

I love the different coloured Dualshocks, the simple dashboard and the fact games install very quickly...

I do think that PSN is well, poor compared to XB live.... Microsofts service has been up and running for at least a day and PSN is just circles and error messages...

Having waited an age for Driveclub, I haven't been able to play it, Shadow Warrior and LBP 3..... Won't even start....

I know it's not Sonys fault but I am highly annoyed...

And the XB1 media remote is amazing......you just pick it up and it lights up... Love it...

I feel sorry for anyone who has received a PS4 this xmas, these people want shooting

Comments

• Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how you then your Xbox on through kinect and the blooming controller still need pursuing to turn it on.

Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses. Don't troll.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how you then your Xbox on through kinect and the blooming controller still need pursuing to turn it on.

Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses. Don't troll.

How am I???? I've been waiting to play Driveclub since Xmas day

All I've done is state a fact, I've invested in 2 pa4 consoles, I'm entitled to say it how it is
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you should stick with Xbox. You're perhaps better off staying there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you should stick with Xbox. You're perhaps better off staying there.

Again, no.... I have both... It's ridiculous the network is still down...

Am I the only one who is feeling hacked off...???

Going to test it again in a bit

Grr
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a ten year old waiting to play LBP....

Since Thursday.. Sorry Sony didn't mean to be harsh
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,397
    Forum Member
    PSN's been working fine for me since yesterday lunch time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PSN's been working fine for me since yesterday lunch time?

Mines gone totally....

And my sons as well upstairs

It was only today they said it was "gradually going back online"
  • Options
    seasidedazseasidedaz Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I love the PS4 I really do...it's sleek, simple and a powerful console under that stealth exterior..

I love the different coloured Dualshocks, the simple dashboard and the fact games install very quickly...

I do think that PSN is well, poor compared to XB live.... Microsofts service has been up and running for at least a day and PSN is just circles and error messages...

Having waited an age for Driveclub, I haven't been able to play it, Shadow Warrior and LBP 3..... Won't even start....

I know it's not Sonys fault but I am highly annoyed...

And the XB1 media remote is amazing......you just pick it up and it lights up... Love it...

I feel sorry for anyone who has received a PS4 this xmas, these people want shooting
    mine is going back unopened i gave them until today to resolve the issue.
  • Options
    RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never had any problems with PSN, Prefer it to XBL. which i'll leave it there. But Its making me angry when you pay for 365 days and 'you' don't get 365 days, Unless Sony are refunding us days lost due to the hacking/downtime?

Last time we lost over 4 months of online gaming, At least Sony gave back days lost plus lots of extras.
    I hope they at least give us days lost and maybe a free month.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RS_mark84 wrote: »
    I've never had any problems with PSN, Prefer it to XBL. which i'll leave it there. But Its making me angry when you pay for 365 days and 'you' don't get 365 days, Unless Sony are refunding us days lost due to the hacking/downtime?

Last time we lost over 4 months of online gaming, At least Sony gave back days lost plus lots of extras.

Xb1 is clearly a more reliable service but for gods sake , sony should know what they are doing... They have been in the electronics business for donkeys years...

It's just so annoying... And I think when you have invested money into both consoles you should be able to speak your mind without upsetting anyone...

My point is a £50 game won't even start...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seasidedaz wrote: »
    mine is going back unopened i gave them until today to resolve the issue.

My neighbours not pleased , there first new console... On my recommendation

They are back on the 360
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RS_mark84 wrote: »

The worse downtime I remember on PSN was when they got hacked and the PSN was down for a month. I dont ever recall it been offline for 4 months :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    The worse downtime I remember on PSN was when they got hacked and the PSN was down for a month. I dont ever recall it been offline for 4 months :o

It was about a month, I think because details were compromised they gave away free stuff
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My point is a £50 game won't even start...

Setting - Network - Untick 'connect to internet' fixed most of my issues with games not starting when the PSN was offline. Not really a proper solution but at least you might be able to play the game offline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Setting - Network - Untick 'connect to internet' fixed most of my issues with games not starting when the PSN was offline. Not really a proper solution but at least you might be able to play the game offline.

Hmm.... Vitas on... Just about

Not bothering now till morning
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member

Hold on. You think people who got ps4s for smas should be shot. That's a bit harsh is it not ? :p

I do agree OP. PSN is not up to scratch. It's not good enough that a few kids scripting can take down a multi billion dollar company, but that's life.

Not much use to anyone else but I've not got near my ps4 since before Xmas Eve so I've not been at all affected by the attacks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again, no.... I have both... It's ridiculous the network is still down...

Am I the only one who is feeling hacked off...???

Going to test it again in a bit

Grr

I didn't say you didn't have both. You got Xbox and if I recall and you are the same person complained about download speeds when it was down to your internet. Now you got a ps too and feel this needs it's own thread like nobody else is annoyed. Many xbots find the current situation amusing because it currently affects only sony. Basically now their consoles are up they're lizard squad fans. *roll eyes*. This seems to be more an Xbot trait than anything hence such types should stick to xbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Hold on. You think people who got ps4s for smas should be shot. That's a bit harsh is it not ? :p

I do agree OP. PSN is not up to scratch. It's not good enough that a few kids scripting can take down a multi billion dollar company, but that's life.

Not much use to anyone else but I've not got near my ps4 since before Xmas Eve so I've not been at all affected by the attacks.

People who brought it down should be shot..

I e lizard squad

Hello?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say you didn't have both. You got Xbox and if I recall and you are the same person complained about download speeds when it was down to your internet. Now you got a ps too and feel this needs it's own thread like nobody else is annoyed. Many xbots find the current situation amusing because it currently affects only sony. Basically now their consoles are up they're lizard squad fans. *roll eyes*. This seems to be more an Xbot trait than anything hence such types should stick to xbox.

Not really I hated the xb1 before I got fibre

Ps4 was easier to get going, I always said that
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where are Xbox users saying they are now Lizard Squad fans? Please point me to this.
  • Options
    RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I remember now 4th month, April. To return online about 4th June.
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,170
    Forum Member
    OP why doesn't LBP start? I was just playing it albeit with none of the online functions. Did you download the game rather than getting the physical copy?

I downloaded all of the games I bought before my son even opened the PS4 up as I wanted it all to be running quickly and smoothly - well that half worked!
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    People who brought it down should be shot..

I e lizard squad

Hello?

I know what you meant. I though the :p face gave it away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Where are Xbox users saying they are now Lizard Squad fans? Please point me to this.

Yes sir right away.

Www.ign.com

Look for the various comments sections under articles relating to the outages. I didn't say xbox users, I said xbots. Most xbox users don't troll to get pleasure from the situation but a lot of xbots do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    OP why doesn't LBP start? I was just playing it albeit with none of the online functions. Did you download the game rather than getting the physical copy?

I downloaded all of the games I bought before my son even opened the PS4 up as I wanted it all to be running quickly and smoothly - well that half worked!

Have the physical version... Won't go past the title screen...

Driveclub seems to be ok, just every option apart from race is "coming soon"

Likens said given up, watching Goodfellas... Boys are on Horiizon