Options

I know it's early days but isn't this the most boring series ever?

Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Too many Americans drawling utter dreary nonsense.

Everyone seems to know each other in some way.

A focus on a woman who's bad acting a fake persona.

Boring, boring Calum Best.

I can't see where the laughs are going to come from to be honest.

Hope I'm wrong.

Comments

• Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. It's very low key. Nothing is happening.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying it, and it has huge potential for explosive moments with all those uber-egos rubbing up against each other
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it, and it has huge potential for explosive moments with all those uber-egos rubbing up against each other

Agree:) I'm really loving it so far, and you're right, it has potential to be one of the best ever
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is early days.....we get this every BB......it takes about 4 days to warm up and I think their will be plenty to come
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't have the greatest potential it's like a rehab meeting/primrose hill /Highgate coffee morning
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you think of the immediate simmering tension between Jim Davidson and The Nolan, the crazy car crash Lee Ryan, the saucy seaside postcard of big boobed Lacey, the volatile man child Dappie... What a series that was!

'Ask her about Frank Carson's dressing room...'

Can't see this coming near.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing is happening? When has any BB been explosive in the first 48 hrs bar BB14?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's simmering nicely I think.

The one with Jedward, Amy Childs and Katona was by far the dullest of recent years.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    When you think of the immediate simmering tension between Jim Davidson and The Nolan, the crazy car crash Lee Ryan, the saucy seaside postcard of big boobed Lacey, the volatile man child Dappie... What a series that was!

All of this happened within the 2nd week of the show. We have barely had Day 2. 48 hrs into CBB13, we had no idea how explosive it would be.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it promised to be so much more
    But it's early days yet. Give it time. Sod Al else to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »

This time last year was their best ever, they are never going to top that , that was the peak of the c5 era

This is the greatest cast ever apparently
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not been great so far, but there's only been one real HL show, so I'm still sitting on the fence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've enjoyed it so far. I think it could be a good series.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Nothing is happening? When has any BB been explosive in the first 48 hrs bar BB14?
    Exactly. In a few days time we'll all be hashing it out over every little word they utter :D It's the calm before the ..erm...less calm right now :D
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    It doesn't have the greatest potential it's like a rehab meeting/primrose hill /Highgate coffee morning

exactly I think it has the potential to be great although do worry about a few very fooked up people in there that could result in a meltdown which is not good (don't care how good tv wise this wd be)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    It is early days.....we get this every BB......it takes about 4 days to warm up and I think their will be plenty to come

I hope so. They normally pull it out of the bag. I just fear that eventually one series they're bound to mess it up and this might be the one.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last two celeb series have probably been the best ever, so I guess that would be hard to follow.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The jury's out for me so far - the atmosphere feels quite looming and ominous to me. Struggling with it but it's early days yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree:) I'm really loving it so far, and you're right, it has potential to be one of the best ever

Let's hope so :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary had me rocking from opening night last series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Been to many of them, have you:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Let's hope so :)

Stick with it revolver.....the egos in that house are just waiting to come to the surface,,,Perez, Calum, Katie, Nadia.....explosive I tell ya;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the outset there were amusing crazies last series: Gary, Frenchy, Kellie and Lesley.

No one funny this year it would seem.

Who's amusing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stick with it revolver.....the egos in that house are just waiting to come to the surface,,,Perez, Calum, Katie, Nadia.....explosive I tell ya;-)

I'm just waiting to see what will explode first. Jeremy or one of Cami's plazzie boobs :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been to many of them, have you:p

Don't think they had really been invented when I lived in london:D